I keep thinking i am dying of a brain tumor

N

Nattylou89

Hi everyone

I am totally new here and feel like I am losing my marbles. I am petrified at what I am going through and I dont know who to talk too.

I have experienced anxiety for a few years now but it seems to be getting worse.

For the last week I have been experienced a head and eye preasure feeling like I am going to pass out every time I walk, headaches, numbness on my face pains all over my body, forgetful ness.

When i Google these symptoms the first thing that comes up is a brain tumor. I went to hospital last week and they done a full blood count and told me everything was ok but now I'm my head I am dying of a brain tumor and I so scared. I sound mad when I write this but i don't know what else to think.

I havent been out the house as I feel so unsteady on my feet.

Please help me and if anyone has had similar stories 0lease share.

Thank u xx

N

Nattylou89

Not to mention the dizziness, feeling sick, heavy legs, heavy arms or maybe just one heavy limb.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

If they run tests at the hospital and didn't find a brain tumour or anything like that then I'm sure you're fine, if they was worried they'd of told you :hug:

N

Nattylou89

It sounds crazy I know it was a full blood count I didnt have the intense pressure in my head and eyes then or if I did I was that panicked by what was going on I didnt know x

G

gam9147

try some relaxation techniques -- like breathing, meditation if you think you can... Are these symptoms constant or do they come and go? generally brain tumors don't get better, so if you feel better some of the time and not others... that's a pretty good sign its probably not something more serious. But many of us here know what you mean. I was convinced I was having low blood sugar episodes a few months ago and they kept coming, and it took me a while to convince myself by taking metrics, sugars, running tests etc.. that it really was just panic attacks. they can mimic the symptoms of everything.

N

Nattylou89

They do come and go. I have had this headache, pain, pressure in my head and eyes and feeling dizzy now for a week. Ro the point I'm scared of going out. Is this just anxiety playing with me I don't know.

I had all my bloods done at the hospital and they all come back fine but at that point dizziness, head pressure and eye pressure were not really symptoms they came on the Sunday.

I am sleeping with 3 or 4.pilliows so I'm sleeping with my neck at an angle now I have a stiff neck so I really dont know what is wrong with me all I know is that I am scared and freaking out xx

amathus

amathus

I'd say get the new symptoms checked out but I'm sure it's not a brain tumour or anything like that :hug:
Many people feel that they may have a
Brain Tumour and these suspicions can be compounded by looking up symptoms on the Internet.
Anxiety can cause so many physical
symptoms which sufferers sometimes interpret as a medical condition.
Keep a record of any new symptoms and visit your GP again.

S

Sunshine867

Hey Nattylou89
As this post is a couple of months old, I was just wondering how you were doing? Has things got any better? Have you had more tests? I've been experiencing very similar symptoms. Hope your well.