• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I keep dreaming about my friend

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I had a really good friend who I met in the 1990s. She and I had a lot in common and she was very good to me. When I moved away I saw her 2 or 3 times, we continued to talk by phone. Over the years I didn't hear from her (my fault). I found out she passed away in 2019 I have recurrent dreams about her and their usually unpleasant. The last time we talked I was upset with her and wasn't very nice. That was 2014, I feel bad about that I made a lot of mistakes really bad ones.🤦🤦🤦

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

I'm really sorry about this. When I feel depressed, speaking to other people helps me. Do you go to therapy? I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I too had a close friend pass away but we were young. I still think about it. I’m sry you are going through this I hope it gets better for you. :hug:

P

Purpleplum

It sounds like you're processing the loss. That's normal...going over what you should have done. We all should have done many things that we didn't but we can't focus on regrets. Try to think of the happy times you had with your friend and what you helped add to her life while you were together.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

I'm really sorry about this. When I feel depressed, speaking to other people helps me. Do you go to therapy? I hope you feel better soon. :hug:
Hi No I know I probably should have therapy. That's a long story, thank you for your reply.🤗

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

It sounds like you're processing the loss. That's normal...going over what you should have done. We all should have done many things that we didn't but we can't focus on regrets. Try to think of the happy times you had with your friend and what you helped add to her life while you were together.
Thank you.🤗