I just wanted someone who chose to be with me and support me

Flameheart

Flameheart

Every woman in my life has found a way to hurt me. my mother this girl, my sister, and her
then it seems as if you need to find a good female figure to show you that we aren't all out to hurt you, you might be unknowingly leaning towards or chasing problematic women because that's what you've been surrounded with your whole life

N

Nancourt

then it seems as if you need to find a good female figure to show you that we aren't all out to hurt you, you might be unknowingly leaning towards or chasing problematic women because that's what you've been surrounded with your whole life
I never approached this girl or sought her out. she came up to me. and prettty much every other girl ive ever been with, that's how it happened. i wish i never gave . her a chance

N

Nancourt

i can't trust anyone not even myself. life is bleak!! there really is no point to it.

J

JCPraha

I really don't know the answer with women. I haven't figured it out and I have lived a long time and tried many times. I am still trying. I guess the old adage, "can't live with them and can't live without them" applies. No easy answer.