I just wanted someone who chose to be with me and support me

N

Nancourt

I feel alone all the time now, whether i am around family or friends, even when i go out. I feel so alone and unworthy of love. Girls have told me I'm handsome and charming, And yet None of them want me. She did and then she replaced me so quickly.

I don't know how to feel attractiive or worthy ever again. Nobody around me understands me anymore. But I dont want to wrk anymore. I don't want a future anymore. I have such a strong feeling that I am going to be alone.
I saw this post on facebook that said if shes happy when you break up then you were the problem.

i dont know what i did wrong then, because i tried to love her, Was i too needy or clingy. i dont even know. i had a family for the first time ever. i had agirl who would message me and care about me for the first time ever.

Why?? Please why?

Why do i keep going through life alone. shouldnt i have someone in my corner. it was so nice i cant go back to the way things were. please someone help me please i feel so alone. ive tried to give the therapy a chance and the medication. bjut theyre not going to fix my loneliness. I really just wanted someone that chose me thats all.

i dont want to be alone it was so special for me this experience.

ii hate my life now every aspect of it. even talking is becoming a chore sometimes. im ouit of energy

the truth is im going to be alone in this world forever!! i really have no one now

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi I just wanted to send love and say don't give up hope
I waited literally a lifetime to find someone special and now I have love Lu xxx

N

Nancourt

hi I just wanted to send love and say don't give up hope
I waited literally a lifetime to find someone special and now I have love Lu xxx
I really dont want to have to wait a lifetime to find someone. i thought i did find someone . i thought for once things were coming together

Valka

Valka

You're not unworthy of love.
There are more people around than just that girl, and if you step back and look at it.
Was she really the person you thought she was if she would just up and leave you like that for someone else?
Sounds like you dodged a bad one if anything bud. c:

She's the loser. She lost someone who loved her.

So now you're in the position that you're currently in. Feeling low, unloved, etc.
My best advice right now to you would be two words "self improvement".

Become the person you would want to fall in love with, hang around with, be friends with.
Give yourself a goal, it doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe it could be something like a diet or something that you can set your mind on.

Give it a while and you'll be wondering why you even bothered wasting time being sad over her.
I've been in that position myself, and now I look back. Thinking she's someone else's problem! :)

N

Nancourt

There are more people around than just that girl, and if you step back and look at it.
Was she really the person you thought she was if she would just up and leave you like that for someone else?

So now you're in the position that you're currently in. Feeling low, unloved, etc.

Become the person you would want to fall in love with, hang around with, be friends with.
Give yourself a goal, it doesn't have to be anything big. Maybe it could be something like a diet or something that you can set your mind on.

Give it a while and you'll be wondering why you even bothered wasting time being sad over her.
I've been in that position myself, and now I look back. Thinking she's someone else's problem! :)
Trust me diet is not my problem right now. im underweight i am actually losing weight all the time dont even know why or how. But you're right i should be focusing on school, but hinestly i diont have the energy to.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Man you are depressed you need help. Girls sense low self esteem and self worth it’s not attractive having that I’m a nice guy attitude doesn’t mean they have to date you work on yourself get a hobby not for the sole purpose to meet girls but to be a more interesting person also consider going to a gym taking care of yourself look good omit confidence it will not disappoint now for the job part a massive turn off if you don’t work now let’s say you are depressed I understand but don’t give up on life no girl wants to be with a loser someone how has no ambition,aspirations,desires take a good look at yourself and really be honest with from how you look to how you live your life and treat others

Now for depression or whatever you feel you have seek cbt therapy a life saver for me it is essentially our thoughts dictate our actions so when we want to act by doing something but can’t because of our thoughts cbt rectifies that by changing your thought process removing mental blocks to live your life how you want

Lastly that Facebook message you know Facebook is full of idiots who make idiot posts and try push backwards agendas ? That is Facebook in a nutshell if you can’t handle it like most of us don’t use it get everyone’s number if Facebook you are cool with then text them

N

Nancourt

Man you are depressed you need help. Girls sense low self esteem and self worth it’s not attractive having that I’m a nice guy attitude doesn’t mean they have to date you work on yourself get a hobby not for the sole purpose to meet girls but to be a more interesting person also consider going to a gym taking care of yourself look good omit confidence it will not disappoint now for the job part a massive turn off if you don’t work now let’s say you are depressed I understand but don’t give up on life no girl wants to be with a loser someone how has no ambition,aspirations,desires take a good look at yourself and really be honest with from how you look to how you live your life and treat others

Now for depression or whatever you feel you have seek cbt therapy a life saver for me it is essentially our thoughts dictate our actions so when we want to act by doing something but can’t because of our thoughts cbt rectifies that by changing your thought process removing mental blocks to live your life how you want

Lastly that Facebook message you know Facebook is full of idiots who make idiot posts and try push backwards agendas ? That is Facebook in a nutshell if you can’t handle it like most of us don’t use it get everyone’s number if Facebook you are cool with then text them
Thanks I know I need help and I know Im depressed, wouldn't be here otherwise. As for the girls' thing. i had an epiphany today. I'm just done with girls. im done thinking about them, i no longer desire to kiss them, date them, have a relationship wit them, any of it. To be honest it's all too much work and energy. And for once in my life, I am gonna treat myself. I go running twoce a day btw. i dont like gym its not my thing. Neither is dating i guess, so im done with that also. I was really afraid of beiing alone but tbh screw it. This is my life and I have to accept certain things and I'm not gonna cry over spilt milk anymore. I realised that I don't need to impress anyone anymore. If they don't like me that's their problem not mine. I'm also done feeling bad about myself. I'm thin for the first time in a long time. Im not starting a gym i have nodesire to have a six pack, i dont eat junk food . havent for 7 years so my diet is perfectly fine. i am also done feeling like something is missing in my life because I don't have a girl--excuse my language but fuck that. my life is gonna be just fine. im honestly done with all that screw it. from now on I am the most important person in my life and I matter.

My life doesn't need a girl. this is what i'm taking from this. I am gonna try and get m y degree, and then who knows. maybe i take a break for the first time iin my liife and do some travelling, while I'm still young and able.

G

Girl interupted

The thing is, nice guys do finish first. After us asshat adolescent females go through the bad boy phase, we start looking for nice guys.

Hang in there. Your time will come.

sadpunchingbag

sadpunchingbag

Thanks I know I need help and I know Im depressed, wouldn't be here otherwise. As for the girls' thing. i had an epiphany today. I'm just done with girls. im done thinking about them, i no longer desire to kiss them, date them, have a relationship wit them, any of it. To be honest it's all too much work and energy. And for once in my life, I am gonna treat myself. I go running twoce a day btw. i dont like gym its not my thing. Neither is dating i guess, so im done with that also. I was really afraid of beiing alone but tbh screw it. This is my life and I have to accept certain things and I'm not gonna cry over spilt milk anymore. I realised that I don't need to impress anyone anymore. If they don't like me that's their problem not mine. I'm also done feeling bad about myself. I'm thin for the first time in a long time. Im not starting a gym i have nodesire to have a six pack, i dont eat junk food . havent for 7 years so my diet is perfectly fine. i am also done feeling like something is missing in my life because I don't have a girl--excuse my language but fuck that. my life is gonna be just fine. im honestly done with all that screw it. from now on I am the most important person in my life and I matter.

My life doesn't need a girl. this is what i'm taking from this. I am gonna try and get m y degree, and then who knows. maybe i take a break for the first time iin my liife and do some travelling, while I'm still young and able.
We all need love but in the way a mum provides if you know what I mean just take some time then go on dates gradually if your diet and job is fine etc why are you depressed ? Something deep within you is hurting now you can either sort it out or let it slowly consume you hope you get better

N

Nancourt

I've decided that it's not worth it to share yourself with someone. I'm much better off alone. People only use and hurt you until they are done with you. Then they cast you out. I regret ever supporting her or sharing anything with her at all. I wish I never met her. My friends were correct relationships aren't worth it . No one can hurt you on your own

N

Nancourt

I hope something helps you feel better soon Nancourt :hug:
To be honest I really regret ever sharing a part of myself. It was a terrible stupid mistake to try to love her. I should have listened to my friend. Relationships are bad news
Fr now onwards I will never pursue a girl ever again, and If a girl ever pursues me I will respectfully tell her no. I don't even want to kiss another girl so long as I live.

That way I can honestly be safe and never get hurt by anyone again.

N

Nancourt

I hope something helps you feel better soon Nancourt :hug:
To be honest I really regret ever sharing a part of myself. It was a terrible stupid mistake to try to love her. I should have listened to my friend. Relationships are bad news
Fr now onwards I will never pursue a girl ever again, and If a girl ever pursues me I will respectfully tell her no. I don't even want to kiss another girl so long as I live.

That way I can honestly be safe and never get hurt by anyone again.

Flameheart

Flameheart

yes all women are terrible because of this one experience you had

Valka

Valka

I've decided that it's not worth it to share yourself with someone. I'm much better off alone. People only use and hurt you until they are done with you. Then they cast you out. I regret ever supporting her or sharing anything with her at all. I wish I never met her. My friends were correct relationships aren't worth it . No one can hurt you on your own
Experiencing the bad relationships makes you appreciate the good ones so much better bud.

It's like if a girl said all men are pigs because one guy cheated on her. You'd not find that very fair that she is grouping you in with those kind of people.
And there might be some nice girls who read some of the things here and think it's not very fair they are being grouped in as people who would purposely hurt you.

You'll come across someone soon and you'll wonder why you even let that original girl get to you. :)

J

Jules5

It is nice to have a intimate friend that you can trust they are out there. Someone will come along and that will be that. I have had many relationships before I married at age 28. Sending lots of hugs and good luck and fortune in college.

P

Peace6281

Hi I’ve been struggling really bad for past few years. You said about a post on Facebook
( if shes happy when you break up then you were the problem) .
I have the anxiety disorder and he just didn’t know how to be with me. I feel free from leaving him. I am homeless with my 16 year old son but I needed to get out of there before it got any worse.
I’m now moving on even though it’s going to be so hard I need to do it for me.
Go to the seaside and walk along the beach.
It’s the best medicine x

O

OCDguy

I saw this post on facebook that said if shes happy when you break up then you were the problem.
I think it's been mentioned earlier, you shouldn''t believe everything you see on Facebook. People split up for many reasons, and relationships are a two-way thing. When people get together, they are almost certainly going to have a expectation. It probably helps if you know what that expectation is. If they have had previous relationships, find out why it didn't work out. Compatibility etc. could be other reasons, and it takes time to understand and know each other. Relationships are probably something that keeps changing, for example changing environmental problems that are beyond people's control, money, bereavement etc. Communication is always key, so that you know exactly where you stand and what thoughts are going through your partner's mind throughout the day etc.

J

JCPraha

Relationships are generally very difficult, to say the least. There are no easy answers. Being alone all the time is usually not so nice either. You can and likely will meet new people. Maybe this is not a good time for you to have another close relationships, since it can be quite emotionally upsetting with lots of ups and downs, as you already know.