• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

I just want it fo end....

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hey peeps I'm feeling super depressed, I just want it to be over I just want it to end :(

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

hi ,do you know what is making you feel so bad?
i hope you feel better soon
love
Lu x
Just fed up with everything,
at the moment my wife is ignoring me which is making me feel bad too

Fed up of life, can't take it anymore

E

exyz

Soulsearcher, sorry that things are so bad, I hope things sort out with your partner.
Do you have any other support in 3D at all? Always someone here, and if it is any help at all keep talking to us.
xx

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soulsearcher, sorry that things are so bad, I hope things sort out with your partner.
Do you have any other support in 3D at all? Always someone here, and if it is any help at all keep talking to us.
xx
Sorry to sound thick but what do you mean by 3d support?

E

exyz

No it's not you who are thick, it's me talking crap:)
I meant in 3 dimensions, like real life, except this is real life too cos we are real behind the keyboards. so apologies from me on being full of jargon bollocks.

Is there anyone who you can physically see or talk to at all? (Apart from wife that is)

E

exyz

Not really when I feel like this I go into tunnel vision where all I can think about is killing myself
I was like this before Christmas, can you get to A and E at all? I got told to do that by my mental health people. Sometimes it is a help. I would go now rather than late tonight though if you can manage it. Understand if it is not an option.
Or can you ring 111 and tell them how bad it is?

J

jimindigo

Don't know if will help,I was feeling same all day,till anger started to rise up--I'm too
bloody GOOD to let these insanes depress me,fuck them,I'm going to LIVE!
Deepest Respect,
jimindigo

write

write

Soulsearcher please go seek help. I thought you were waiting for a bed? Your psych/team/CT shold be supporting you better and you need to tell them you're in need of help-imo. I'm sorry you're struggling, I keep going there too xx

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

No it's not you who are thick, it's me talking crap:)
I meant in 3 dimensions, like real life, except this is real life too cos we are real behind the keyboards. so apologies from me on being full of jargon bollocks.

Is there anyone who you can physically see or talk to at all? (Apart from wife that is)
No one else to talk about it apart from wife but she's been ignoring me all day

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Not really when I feel like this I go into tunnel vision where all I can think about is killing myself
I was like this before Christmas, can you get to A and E at all? I got told to do that by my mental health people. Sometimes it is a help. I would go now rather than late tonight though if you can manage it. Understand if it is not an option.
Or can you ring 111 and tell them how bad it is?
I went to A&E the other day, seems pretty pointless

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Soulsearcher please go seek help. I thought you were waiting for a bed? Your psych/team/CT shold be supporting you better and you need to tell them you're in need of help-imo. I'm sorry you're struggling, I keep going there too xx
Yea that's right I'm on the bed waiting list, been on it for about a month

E

exyz

That's awful to wait a month, blimey, I'm sorry. Call the CT, view it as keeping them in a job.
:hug1:
If there is anything I can do to help support you here please say.

Last edited:
soulsearcher

soulsearcher

That's awful to wait a month, blimey, I'm sorry. Call the CT, view it as keeping them in a job.
If there is anything I can do to help support you here please say.
Yea I'm going to ring them in a bit

Thanks I appreciate it

E

exyz

Ring them now if you are able Soulsearcher, willing you through this.