I just wanna say....

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I was born in London but I'm a country boy my soul thats inside of me screams out I can't help it because its who I am. I'm American even though I was born in London... not sure if that makes sense. I keep screaming out with my soul but nobody here in the UK knows me at all some reckon that they do but really they don't. You know sometimes I just gotta let it rip, I'm so alone in London people just regard me as a piece of s**t and maybe I am over here, this place just ain't me I'm to country.

It be nice to hang out and make friends but then they look at me funny and think I'm some kinda reta*d and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of people in this place I just wish somebody would recognize me for who I really am its depressing

E

Evil Weasel

I was born in London but I'm a country boy my soul thats inside of me screams out I can't help it because its who I am. I'm American even though I was born in London... not sure if that makes sense. I keep screaming out with my soul but nobody here in the UK knows me at all some reckon that they do but really they don't. You know sometimes I just gotta let it rip, I'm so alone in London people just regard me as a piece of s**t and maybe I am over here, this place just ain't me I'm to country.
O.K...

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

O.K to you too and the rest of Y'all, Brit girls are crap just wait I'll one day meet a hot chick like Reese Witherspoon in a orange jail outfit or a chick that looks just like her who's been to jail a badass chick maybe one who looks like Maren Morris <3

E

Evil Weasel

O.K to you too and the rest of Y'all, Brit girls are crap just wait I'll one day meet a hot chick like Reese Witherspoon in a orange jail outfit or a chick that looks just like her who's been to jail a badass chick maybe one who looks like Maren Morris

Okie dokey, didn't watch the vid, I tend not to watch vids posted on this forum. Good luck in your quest to find a badass chick, I'm sure you will both be very happy.

burt tomato

burt tomato

I see it a lot young people trying to force their image onto other people. At the end of the day in this life, nobody will ever understand you, at least not for a long period. Even people who live together, complain their partner does not understand them. Most of the times it is a best guess.

E

Evil Weasel

I see it a lot young people trying to force their image onto other people. At the end of the day in this life, nobody will ever understand you, at least not for a long period. Even people who live together, complain their partner does not understand them. Most of the times it is a best guess.
So best to be alone eh.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Depends if you are lucky enough to pick and choose, or settle for a stuffed old tomato.
My woman would be an American southern girl who is a little crazy and a bit of a whack job chubby and loves me for who I am and only me and we live happily ever after. Thats my dream

It would be nice to have a crazy hot American women so we can like be crazy together I can only dream