I just volunteered myself...

C

Cherryanne

..to drive an hour away from home (and back) this weekend alone. I’ve avoided this for some years and I can’t get out of it. I would really appreciate some tips, encouragement, or advice as driving has been one of the biggest anxieties for me....

T

Tooblessedtobestressed

Just so that I understand. You don’t like driving?

T

Tooblessedtobestressed

What made you not like driving?

T

Tooblessedtobestressed

Hmmm the feeling of preferring to be home rather than out probably did it
Hmmm. I used to live 3 hours away from my friends and would drive down here every weekend to see them. I used to love being inside my house too but at times I prefer driving around. It helps me think. Also the music helps me a lot. Sometimes is good to get out of your room.

C

Cherryanne

Hmmm. I used to live 3 hours away from my friends and would drive down here every weekend to see them. I used to love being inside my house too but at times I prefer driving around. It helps me think. Also the music helps me a lot. Sometimes is good to get out of your room.
I get out of my room trust lol. Maybe I can find something really good to listen to and suck it up. And wow kudos to you for doing 3 hours every weekend! Must’ve been some good friends...

C

Cherryanne

Update- it went better than expected. The drive home was a little tough but thank God it was a success!