• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I just signed up

4Girls4me

So thankful I found this site. Im at my wits end, to about the worse Ive ever been in my life. I came across this site after many months of searching on what to do. And I read many womans and mens storys, that sounded exactly like my problem. I hope I can give advice on things I ve gone through before too. Thank you

4Girls4me

I hope so too. Im at the end of my rope, so to speak. Just so depressed sad and feel im going to lose control, Im trying to get better but seams it wont stop. I hope i can get help by hearing everyone elss problems too so I know my feeling arent just me being crzy.Thanks again hun...

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You're not alone 4Girls4me; we're here for you. There are a lot of members here going through similar and there are some lovely helpful people on the forum. Trust me, you're not going crazy. :hug:

R

Rose19602

Welcome to the forum Girls4Me :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find many kindred spirits on here and support too.
Let me know if you need any help finding your way around won't you?

The forum guides' names are in pink and we're here for newcomers.
x

K

Katss

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Welcome to the mad forum ....

Katss

RainbowHeartz

RainbowHeartz

Hey there and welcome to the forum

:welcome:

Agatha

Agatha

:welcome: I hope you find it helpful here. Things can get better, there is lots of hope for you!

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hello 4Girls4me and welcome to the forum.

I'm sure you'll find plenty of people here who have experienced similar problems and lots of support too.

Take care. :hug1: