• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i just need to talk to someone

I

invisible2014

Yesterday at work it went horribly wrong with my bullied it brought back too much painful.memories and one was tryna start on me about making a cup.of tea boastingbabout them two going out in front of me,and than she called me in for a word about how we both need to work together and be civil because I kept ignoring her and talking to everyone ,and I broke down in front of her crying and because all the painful memories came back so my line manager said she's to having it so kindly sent me home as she said I'm so much stronger at our site.i really can't work with them they've won I can't believe them three have ditched me for being mentally ill it really hurts they've completely ditched me I've blocked them onbfacebook

G

gamerball77

Hi I'm new and still need to get to know people but I'm happy to be here if you want to talk. I know what it's like to be bullied and I'm sorry your having to going through this. have you got any friends where you work?

I

invisible2014

Hi I'm new and still need to get to know people but I'm happy to be here if you want to talk. I know what it's like to be bullied and I'm sorry your having to going through this. have you got any friends where you work?

Hi welcome and thankyou yea it'd horrible they've been bullying me by leaving me out.i have at my cute tes

G

gamerball77

Thank you. is it just you and the bullies where you work or are there other people there too?

I

invisible2014

Thank you. is it just you and the bullies where you work or are there other people there too?

Luckily the bullies work at the other site but yesterday we had to collide as one so I got sent home as I broke down in tears

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Staff member
Admin
Luckily the bullies work at the other site but yesterday we had to collide as one so I got sent home as I broke down in tears

Hi,
I'm so sorry that happened yesterday, I hope you don't have to work with them ever again. Don't blame yourself, this isn't your fault.
Take care

G

gamerball77

That's really tough, do you have friends at work that you can turn too, I'm sorry for all the questions, just building a picture in my mind of what your facing.

I

invisible2014

Hi,
I'm so sorry that happened yesterday, I hope you don't have to work with them ever again. Don't blame yourself, this isn't your fault.
Take care
Thankyou ever so much

I

invisible2014

Hi,
Take care

i do at my site yes they've all been supportive messaging me t see if I'm ok and there's two at the other site I really like

G

gamerball77

I know it's a hard thing to try and do but is there a way you can shut out what the bullies do or say and focus on your friends. because the bullies are not worthy of your time or thoughts. If they have to resort to upsetting you then there is nothing worth while about them. There are people at your work who care about you and I'm very sure there are a lot of people on here who care about you too so that says a lot of good about you. When you think about it the bullies are drowned out by the amount of people who support you. Hows things at home?