• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I just feel so lost today

F

flower24

Hi i hope your all well or as well as can be . I just feel like i have a lot going on at the moment i have no one to talk to i don't want to be a burden and to be honest i think people think im fine because im good at acting "normal" so to speak but inside im crumbling.
1. my nan is dying of cancer she like a 2nd mum to me the one to give affection and comfort which i didnt get as a child at home.

2. my son hes 18 hes a good lad he works and has big plans but now a lad around my area has decided to target him its only happened the once but his family has a big name so hoping that doesn't develop into something as my lad now feels he should carry something to protect himself and that's where it all starts and ive tried so hard to keep them away from that live but it found him anyway now he feels backed in a corner where he doesn't want to but if he gets pulled over a agin he wont allow himself to be bullied. Luckily hes working nights at the moment i take him and pick him up on top of working myself but i know hes save.

3. My GF and i are giving things another go again but this time is she proving her self shes smoked weed from been 13 and now shes been clean 8 days and im so proud of her shes going to group meeting etc but shes really struggling feeling ill sweating, nightmares etc we live separate which is good because im an energy absorber and i cant take it all night her been negative and im a ware i sound selfish but i just want to lock myself away i feel like im helping everyone else im there for everyone and they say there are for me but they dont understand and i feel that ive explained once i wont again as it got me no where.

My hearts breaking today and i feel lost thank you for reading

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
I'm sorry today is such a difficult one. Sometimes there is too much going on in life and our heads.
What usually makes you feel better?
I love coffee so that is what i am leaning on at the moment.

It is important to take very good care of yourself otherwise you cannot help others.

F

flower24

I'm sorry today is such a difficult one. Sometimes there is too much going on in life and our heads.
What usually makes you feel better?
I love coffee so that is what i am leaning on at the moment.

It is important to take very good care of yourself otherwise you cannot help others.
I love a coffee and im watching a series also that helps relax me in the evening i cant concentrate on anything else sometimes i cant even watch my fav show. Then because i cant concentrate i get frustrated. Just dont know what to do with myself even work is a challenge at the moment xx

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
It is hard when nothing is helping. Coping strategies, sometimes there aren't enough :)

Music and a glass of wine is my last resort. Actually a sleeping tablet is last resort but luckily i haven't needed that for months now.

Have you been watching Springwatch? They have a mindfullness moment at the end. Those souds of nature are really nice.

Smells too can help. Incense is a strong smell and so i lay on the floor in silence with that burning sometimes.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Feel like I don’t want to be here anymore Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
B Why do I feel this way? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
Viltato I feel like Im cursed Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
M new here and feel like i'm losing my mind Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
R a breakup is making me feel terrible Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
L I feel confused about my diagnosis sometimes and wonder if I am selfish. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Talula67 Feel like I'm losing all strength Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
U I feel some people push me to react on purpose Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
O I feel ugly. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
T Bpd outburst last night really bad and now I feel terrible Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
V I feel like it is now or never.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
M Feel sad.tormtented.worried Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
M Feel so stuck Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
Fairy Lucretia feel wrong Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 20
AvadaKedavra15 Just diagnosed, feel so alone Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
P I feel like no one understands. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
D Feel so paranoid can't switch my mind off Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
D i feel suicidal Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 28
D Feel so anxious everyday Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
C Feel like it’s all or nothing Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
S Feel so lonely Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia don't feel well Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
C Should I keep my distance from people I care about until I feel more stable? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
F I feel like a drug addict going through withdrawal. I am addicted to manic states. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
P I feel like I have no one to talk to. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
G do you ever feel worse by trying to talk about your problems Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
D Feel like my gf is been manipulative Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
EarthChild Feel like self harming so bad... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
V When it doesn't feel so ''temporary'' afterall Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 25
C Disappearing and ghosting people when you feel abandoned Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
Fairy Lucretia do you ever feel not wanted here? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
D Dont know how i feel Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
UnstableSolace How do I externally feel for someone? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Fairy Lucretia feel erally ill Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia feel like taking an overdose Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 22
Delilah67 Feel hysterical and can’t deal with pain Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia feel so unbelievabley low Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
IvyandJade Does Anyone Else Feel This Way Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 15
L I feel unwanted and hated by everyone Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
U Easy to make a BPD feel worthless? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 9
Fairy Lucretia feel like no one understands Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
Justafriend95 I feel sick Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
S I'm taking a vow of silence (I feel ashamed of myself) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
wraziel I feel stable. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
I I need some help. Im lost and broken Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 13
L Lost Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
P Lost all hope Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
R Lost my friends and almost my fiancee Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
Koi1971 Lost time Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
B I lost him again Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11