• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I just don't care

D

deedee

Hi my name is dawn and like most people on this forum am not having it to easy.I have mental health issues and for the last year have gone down hill. In the respect that i have not got the ability or desire to be happy to look after my self is what i am not doing. Idont care about my health dont wash and i just want to sleep all the time and i cry for no reason. I am also anxious my family dont understand and do you find society dont want to know because your different. I am trying to take one day at a time but feel frustrated because what i used to do i dont do now.

stargazer

stargazer

Essex but sunny florida would be nice!!!!!!!!!!
hi and welcome:)others will find it hard to understand even loved one's,the most important thing is that you recognise something is wrong so now you need to take the next step and thats to get yourself down to the doctors and arange an appointment to talk to someone about how you feel and many surgery's have specific proffesionals for mental health and they will have many options for you to take of which some will suit more than others, you do not want to be fobbed off straight away with meds as you need to try and get to the root of the problem and trust me it can be many things then hopefully they can guide you back on track, is there anything that your aware of that could of possibly triggered the change? i must admit i have spent much time trying to work out why i feel the way i do.....still not sure...meds have helped me but only the second type that i was perscribed but still no answers:confused: it might be worth writing a log/diary to try and get a pattern of your moods and feelings when and where, this would also help who you talk to in regards to finding an answer.

good luck and never give up :)

D

deedee

Thank you

I am grateful for your advice im glad i found this site i dont feel so alone.I feel low and need to exspress myself