• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I just can't think clearly

C

Candy555

I struggle a lot with not being able to think clearly.But it doesn't help I never get proper peace or privacy to really relax my mind to think.The guy I stay with always wonders why I'm on my phone.He has his problems too and gets depressed.So can't really relax just now.Earlier I wrote a message for bpd2020 but it would not send.Took me ages.I went over it and couldn't see anything wrong with it.Maybe it was too long.So feeling so drained and disheartened it didn't go through.I just don't understand.I just want everyone who has contacted me to know how grateful I am for your very kind words and words off advice.I just feel so stupid that I can't figure things out.Thanks again to everyone and forgive me for Not being able to figure out the ins and outs of forum.So to speak.Thats story of my life,always confused, always making mistakes.

jajingna

jajingna

I'm like that too sometimes, in a distracted state. The attention span comes and goes. I daresay it's an indicator of mental health when the attention span is good, but clearly not so good when it's all over the place.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Don’t feel bad about having a tough time figuring things out. You will get used to it over time with practice. Most everyone here is understanding, does not insist on perfection and is yielding to others imperfections. xo, j

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi im sorry you are struggling to think clearly x i often do too ,especially when im anxious x is there any way you can get some quiet time alone? everyone needs that
i hope your concentration improves love Lu x

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Please shout if you need help with the forum, please don't be to hard on yourself.
I'm so sorry your message didn't send, it could be it was to long like you thought.
Hugs

M

MouthyOne

Echoing the others.

Distraction/confused is just where your head can be at sometimes. Not your fault. We all likely share that commonality and thinking the worst about ourselves. Others round about us will dismiss that quite easily and it can be snowballed in our heads.

I wrote my mini story on the how you are feeling right now thread which seemed to help me feel a bit better about a confused/anxiety moment. I do the confused thing when I can't think of anything else say while not wanting to become a nodding dummy.

Something about writing or typing a personal situation with more details seemed to help :)

bpd2020

bpd2020

I struggle a lot with not being able to think clearly.But it doesn't help I never get proper peace or privacy to really relax my mind to think.The guy I stay with always wonders why I'm on my phone.He has his problems too and gets depressed.So can't really relax just now.Earlier I wrote a message for bpd2020 but it would not send.Took me ages.I went over it and couldn't see anything wrong with it.Maybe it was too long.So feeling so drained and disheartened it didn't go through.I just don't understand.I just want everyone who has contacted me to know how grateful I am for your very kind words and words off advice.I just feel so stupid that I can't figure things out.Thanks again to everyone and forgive me for Not being able to figure out the ins and outs of forum.So to speak.Thats story of my life,always confused, always making mistakes.
Hi Candy. I just saw this. Thank you for taking the time to send me a message. I am sorry it did not go through. I hope you saw the video about using this forum. Just in case you did not, here is the link.

C

Candy555

Hi Candy. I just saw this. Thank you for taking the time to send me a message. I am sorry it did not go through. I hope you saw the video about using this forum. Just in case you did not, here is the link.
Thanks so much for sending me link to explain how forum works.Sorry I forgot to let you know.I will go on big computer tomorrow to have a look.As big computer in awkward place just now.And really small on my phone.And I will let you know how I get on with it tomorrow.Thanks so much again

C

Candy555

Thanks so much for sending me link to explain how forum works.Sorry I forgot to let you know.I will go on big computer tomorrow to have a look.As big computer in awkward place just now.And really small on my phone.And I will let you know how I get on with it tomorrow.Thanks so much again
Thanks everyone for your very kind messages,

bpd2020

bpd2020

Thanks everyone for your very kind messages,
I find the forum too hard to use on my phone. I only use it on my laptop. Good luck getting to use a computer. I think you will find it easier to use the forum.

T

treasurebox

Do not overthink. There will be better days for you. Think of good, positive anf restful thoughts. Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube. Do what you love to do or what you are good at. Are you good in baking, cooking, doing arts and crafts.? Whatever you are good at, do it. It will make you think and feel better.

C

Candy555

Do not overthink. There will be better days for you. Think of good, positive anf restful thoughts. Listen to good and uplifting songs on youtube. Do what you love to do or what you are good at. Are you good in baking, cooking, doing arts and crafts.? Whatever you are good at, do it. It will make you think and feel better.
Thankyou for contacting me treasurebox and for your kind supportive words,

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Hi Candy,

I often get 'timed out' if I take too long writing a post.

If you don't want to hurry, it's worth writing in a word document on your computer and then just cut and paste your words into the forum reply box - that way, you never lose your post.

I very much doubt you did anything wrong - you just got 'timed out.' :hug:

C

Candy555

I find the forum too hard to use on my phone. I only use it on my laptop. Good luck getting to use a computer. I think you will find it easier to use the forum.
Hi bpd2020 just to let you know it's hard to get anytime to myself to go on big computer.I know that probably doesn't make sense.Its just I don't really want to draw my partners attention to me being on forum.As he doesn't understand and is very insecure and gets jealous of me talking to others.He has his own issues.So, I have a dilemma there.As I want to check out the link you sent to me to help me understand how to use forum properly.I know it sounds weird.Hard to explain.I don't want to upset him or put him in a bad mood.I just wanted to let you know so you can understand why I not watched link yet.Is it okay in the meantime to continue using the forum although I'm still confused how to use it properly? And I may still make mistakes or send to wrong parts.Im so sorry about all this. Candy555

bpd2020

bpd2020

Hi bpd2020 just to let you know it's hard to get anytime to myself to go on big computer.I know that probably doesn't make sense.Its just I don't really want to draw my partners attention to me being on forum.As he doesn't understand and is very insecure and gets jealous of me talking to others.He has his own issues.So, I have a dilemma there.As I want to check out the link you sent to me to help me understand how to use forum properly.I know it sounds weird.Hard to explain.I don't want to upset him or put him in a bad mood.I just wanted to let you know so you can understand why I not watched link yet.Is it okay in the meantime to continue using the forum although I'm still confused how to use it properly? And I may still make mistakes or send to wrong parts.Im so sorry about all this. Candy555
Candy, I totally understand you are unable to watch the link. Just use the forum anyway you can. It is vital you get support. I am so sorry your partner makes you feel unable to talk to others and gets jealous. That is very isolating for you. Please do not apologise. We are all here for you.