• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I just cant stop crying....rant ahead!

A

angel10

well i've have a long spell of downs and then a few good days. I've got a crisis team in place and last night I crashed with an almighty bump, sucidal thoughts, crying the works. I took a sleeping tab and got a good night sleep. Woke up this morning feeling even worse to the point where I can't carry on. My mind can't take anymore. I rang my cpn he's not in today, rang the crisis team in a right state and they told me to ring my cpn tomorrow morning. Thats fine apart from I can't fucking carry on. god I want to scream

BORTU

BORTU

Dear Angel,

Oh dear, I do feel sad for you. The people you need are always out when you need them.

All I can say is try to hang on. Life can be a bitch at times, but the good days will return.

W

warriorprincess

do the crisis team know you feel like this? As telling you to ring tomorrow morning is not constructive, they should be able to send someone to talk to you, or at the very least a chat over the phone...
So sorry you're feeling like this. I came outa crisis care about a month ago but they were very good in always being on call, so long as I called them to tell them..
Hope things improve today for you, thinking of you xx