• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i just cant seem to get happy

T

tom122727

people think im just not a happy fun person to be around with i believe that im just a worthless lost cause people laugh at me for being myself people where i live around make me feel like i am worthless and that i should go and end my life and not exist i feel like i just have no reason to live.

W

WanderingA

Heyy! I'm so sorry to hear your feeling like this. I have depression and anxiety. Although I've never thought about suicide it's not a way out! Everyone has a reason to live! Do u have family? Friends? U don't know me and I don't know u but I care! Life is so hard and I wish growing up someone stopped teaching me maths and English and science and all that other s#*t and told me how life can be so cruel and so tough!! U may not think it but you are worthy! I'm here for u if u want to talk!!

T

tom122727

girls think im a weirdo and there is nothing i can do about it i feel like i am useless not worth naything girls make me feel like im the mistake everytime that im the reason that im not good enough

W

WanderingA

OK. Have girls ever said this? Or is it what u think about yourself?

W

WanderingA

OK so for starters she or they don't speak for the rest of the women in the world. I'm sure there is a woman out there for u. And I know it's hard. Your not worthless!! Before I met my now husband I felt like I would never meet anyone I felt completely worthless ugly fat all that!. And I worked on myself I started doing things I loved that made me feel good about myself did some me time completely forgot about men for a while. Then completely out the blue he came along. And 8 years later were now married with 2 kids. Life is still hard but it does get better.. Maybe try concentrating on you for a while?? Feel good about yourself again. Sometimes it's hard to be loved when you don't love yourself first.. Those women that said mean things that's their opinion but that's all that is and it hurts what they say but it's not always true!!.

W

WanderingA

What about dating profiles? Do u have any.. What have girls said when you contact them? Is there something specific there all saying? One day someone will give you that chance!.

T

tom122727

ive tried that does not work one bit in my city alot of girls who dont care or give me a chance

T

tom122727

i feel like giving up and just consider defeat and ending my life i have no value to this life

W

WanderingA

Ah I see. What about seeing a therapist or Councillor? I've seen some of your other posts and you sound like you are really struggling. A professional can really help with all this! Are you on any meds?? From past experiences from someone I know suicide is not the answer! It may seem like it's the only way but I'm telling you it's not!! Your stronger than this! Whether u know it or not there are people who care about you. Yes I know you want a girlfriend someone who loves you in a way family/friends can't but u have to remember there are people who love you!.

W

WanderingA

And unfortunately the girls you are talking to tho they may be your type you may not be there's.

T

tom122727

im on lexapro i used to be on 20 mg im on 10 rn cause i dont agree with meds but i feel like im getting worse and im not sure ifi should quit it

W

WanderingA

OK get yourself back to the doctor and explain how your feeling they can change the meds to suit you better and make u feel alot more happier. I don't like taking medication at all not even for headaches but when I first had a panic attack I went to the doctors and got prescribed propranolol and I feel alot better I also have depression but I deal with that in my own way. I definitely think you need some help from a doctor to get you on the right meds and to be able to talk to someone about how your feeling.

L

Lizaje

ACCOUNT CLOSED
i feel like no women or girl has ever given me a chance
Afaik, they rarely give a chance to anyone. Are you sure you're doing much worse than the rest? You sound young and I know young men exaggerate their success with women. Often such thoughts as yours are simply the result of being fooled by others one's age into thinking one is an "exception".