I hope I die soon

EddieH

EddieH

I really feel much the same, just pure apathy to life. I've had all the suicidal thoughts probably most of us have at times, a few attempts. Had a routine test on my heart the other day and it was not good. Doctor tells me expect no more than the age of 60, I'm 46 now. Still feel the apathy but it sort of put me back in my box, life on this world is pretty short and maybe it's worth battling on even if it does suck pretty bad.

D

depressesd

I have nothing going for me...I'm alone, my family lives 400 miles away, have no friends other than those on FB, nobody ever comes to visit me (except my parents semi-annual visit) or call me, nobody special in my life, have a job that is boring AF & I hate, have had depression & anxiety for the past 20 plus years. So sick of waking up every morning to the same ole sh!t. Tired of living...wish I could just die & be done with this disappointing, boring life of mine.

W

Wounded

try to find someone who can talk with you. its extremly hard, but if you find. your life will become 25% more easy.