• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I hear voices (game of hearts)

• Thread starter Alfredoagainst the voices
  • Start date
A

Alfredoagainst the voices

Does anyone else who happens to hear voices ?have you heard any of your voices talk about a game of hearts my voices tried to make me beleave they are playing a game of hearts with me and my family has anyone else had this experience?? Just an FYI this has been going on for 5 years the game of hearts talk stopped, now they just talk shit make threats and try and bring me down the gossip all day but about me when they talk to each other I’ve noticed other people voices seem to be spiritual?? Mine are more ghetto and gossipy which I’m not I don’t even watch the news etc because I know people also say there a part of you which I don’t believe as for the game of hearts the would get quit at certain times of course word chase talk about houses and family’s I’m not sure what any of that meant I would ignore it never believed there was a game like I said now and days the just say things like the put me to sleep and make me do things while I sleep the game talk has stopped now there just more gossipy same thing every day or they say the being in new people which I doubt I personally think there dead peracites the reason I’m writing this i just wanna see if someone can relate or have some info or is it just nonsense like I think just an FYI im 40 m denver

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Does anyone else who happens to hear voices ?have you heard any of your voices talk about a game of hearts my voices tried to make me beleave they are playing a game of hearts with me and my family has anyone else had this experience?? Just an FYI this has been going on for 5 years the game of hearts talk stopped, now they just talk shit make threats and try and bring me down the gossip all day but about me when they talk to each other I’ve noticed other people voices seem to be spiritual?? Mine are more ghetto and gossipy which I’m not I don’t even watch the news etc because I know people also say there a part of you which I don’t believe as for the game of hearts the would get quit at certain times of course word chase talk about houses and family’s I’m not sure what any of that meant I would ignore it never believed there was a game like I said now and days the just say things like the put me to sleep and make me do things while I sleep the game talk has stopped now there just more gossipy same thing every day or they say the being in new people which I doubt I personally think there dead peracites the reason I’m writing this i just wanna see if someone can relate or have some info or is it just nonsense like I think just an FYI im 40 m denver
That must be very difficult for you. Like you say, they mostly talk shit so i would guess this game of hearts is also not worth paying attention to.

How are you today?

W

Wildgal4u

Hi. I read your post and your story is much like mine. Maybe too much like mine but a relief non-the-less as now I don’t feel so alone. I am so grateful for having found you here tonight because I am experiencing most of what you wrote above. I feel helpless tonight and your post I feel has literally saved me. Thank you for putting this it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I hear voices and I don't play any games.

It is mental harassment by folk who cannot communicate. I understand it on a spiritual level.

It is beyond known science.

A

Alfredoagainst the voices

Hi. I read your post and your story is much like mine. Maybe too much like mine but a relief non-the-less as now I don’t feel so alone. I am so grateful for having found you here tonight because I am experiencing most of what you wrote above. I feel helpless tonight and your post I feel has literally saved me. Thank you for putting this it there.
Well I’m here if you wanna talk trade info so we can see how foolish it really it is

W

Wildgal4u

Well I’m here if you wanna talk trade info so we can see how foolish it really it is
I’m not so sure it’s foolish. It is very real at times... more like every day. They wake me up actually and sometimes keep me occupied for most of the day. Music helps, as does reading out loud and journaling out loud as I write. The voices I hear identify themselves. I’m not scared of them, except for the ones who say kill yourself and then it’s not fear taht I feel but anger because it’s so hard to understand. There are a lot of voices that comfort me and try to lead me to places in my heart and mind taht are filled with good and positive things I have had so many things happen taht they say will and so many things not happen as well. Yes, I question myself everyday and everyday I try my best not to talk back or answer otherwise things get out of control. I see things too... flashes of light and other things as well taht i don’t even knew how to explain. I wish taht science could explain this but since it can’t I too see it from a spiritual level and that’s what gets me through. Anyway I’m not sure how to exchange communication information as I am new here, but I am willing to
Thanks for your reply .