I hear a voice that speaks through my mouth.

A

Adervis3

Hello all,

I have been hearing a voice in my mind. It is a manly voice. This voice mostly speaks through my mouth. It speaks out of my mouth when no one is around. More frequently, it speaks in my mouth (while my mouth is closed, my tongue moves on its own) when I am around people or am alone. The voice says its objective is to make me suffer. In addition, there is a ton of physical pain that this voice claims to have given me (headache, eye pain, heavy/rigid/tight/weak legs and arms, brain fog, inability to hold my body up or weak posture, anxiety, and more). Also, I sometimes get random sharp pains in my body and the voice tells me that it gave me that pain. The voice seems to have a good amount of control over my body when it wants to do something to me (e.g. give me pain or slightly move my body). Has anyone ever heard of something like this? If you know of anyone suffering in this exact way, please let me know. I feel like I am the only person in the world with this exact problem. Please help 😞.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
My voice used to cause me the exact same pains throughout my entire body and be able to move the body before I started taking anti-psychotics or as I prefer to call them Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors (DRI's).

My belief is that we all share our bodies with another unique and independent mind, a book I'm reading called 'The Daemon' (pronounced Demon) claims that our mind (the Eidolon) occupies the dominant left hemisphere of the brain and this second mind (the Daemon) occupies the right hemisphere. It also claims that scientists back in the 1960's put the left hemisphere of a subject to sleep and the Daemon was able to take full control of the body and speak with the scientists directly.

From my experience the Daemon side of the brain can do some extraordinary and sometimes terrible things, I believe they're connected to the central nervous system in a way our minds aren't and that allows them to create pain or pleasurable sensations throughout the body.

I think Dopamine is the neurotransmitter that allows their electrical signals to travel the body as when I started taking these DRI's and as the dosage increased the pain and control started to get weaker until it became 95% weaker than it previously was.

My Daemon can still wiggle the tips of my fingers and make my tongue move ever so slightly and create a little pain but it doesn't bother me any more.

I believe the Daemon can do much more than talk to us, create pain and move the body, as I said before some truly extraordinary things so if yours wants to continue to do those things he/she better start behaving themselves.

fazza

fazza

="NWiddi, post: 1853615, member: I started taking anti-psychotics or as I prefer to call them Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors (DRI's).

DRI'S are not anti-psychotics. DRI'S are used for the treatment of ADHD and some mood disorders. They can also be used in a limited capacity to treat depression. Using DRI'S can lead a person in to addictive actions such as gambling.

Last edited by a moderator:
fazza

fazza

My voice used to cause me the exact same pains throughout my entire body and be able to move the body before I started taking anti-psychotics or as I prefer to call them Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors (DRI's).

My belief is that we all share our bodies with another unique and independent mind, a book I'm reading called 'The Daemon' (pronounced Demon) claims that our mind (the Eidolon) occupies the dominant left hemisphere of the brain and this second mind (the Daemon) occupies the right hemisphere. It also claims that scientists back in the 1960's put the left hemisphere of a subject to sleep and the Daemon was able to take full control of the body and speak with the scientists directly.

From my experience the Daemon side of the brain can do some extraordinary and sometimes terrible things, I believe they're connected to the central nervous system in a way our minds aren't and that allows them to create pain or pleasurable sensations throughout the body.

I think Dopamine is the neurotransmitter that allows their electrical signals to travel the body as when I started taking these DRI's and as the dosage increased the pain and control started to get weaker until it became 95% weaker than it previously was.

My Daemon can still wiggle the tips of my fingers and make my tongue move ever so slightly and create a little pain but it doesn't bother me any more.

I believe the Daemon can do much more than talk to us, create pain and move the body, as I said before some truly extraordinary things so if yours wants to continue to do those things he/she better start behaving themselves.
Why would a doctor prescribe this type of medication for your symptoms?

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
DRI'S are not anti-psychotics. DRI'S are used for the treatment of ADHD and some mood disorders. They can also be used in a limited capacity to treat depression. Using DRI'S can lead a person in to addictive actions such as gambling.
From drugs.com

Antipsychotics are drugs that are used to treat symptoms of psychosis such as delusions (for example, hearing voices), hallucinations, paranoia, or confused thoughts. They are used in the treatment of schizophrenia, severe depression and severe anxiety. Antipsychotics are also useful at stabilizing episodes of mania in people with Bipolar Disorder.

Their main action is on dopamine receptors, reducing levels of excess dopamine. They may also affect levels of other neurotransmitters, namely acetylcholine, noradrenaline, and serotonin.

From wikipedia.org

A dopamine reuptake inhibitor (DRI) is a class of drug which acts as a reuptake inhibitor of the monoamine neurotransmitter dopamine by blocking the action of the dopamine transporter (DAT).

I looked up anti-psychotics before asking for them, it said they prevented the reuptake of dopamine so I might have got some bad information, perhaps Dopamine Blocker is a better term for anti-psychotics.
Why would a doctor prescribe this type of medication for your symptoms?
Anti-psychotics (10mg Aripiprazole and 4mg Risperidone) because they lower the volume of the voice I hear by around 95% and reduced the pain my voice caused me by the same amount and I'm on 50mg of Sertraline (Which is on the wikipedia list of DRI's) but I've always known it as a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) for associated anxiety and depression that at times comes with being a voice hearer.

fazza

fazza

Quoting drugs.com is great but it also shows that DRI'S are not anti-psychotics they treat different illnesses. I mood disorder is different from a psychotic disorder. Please do not refer DRI'S as anti psychotic as this could give the idea that people who have ADHD are taking anti psychotic. Also when DRI'S are used in the treatment of mood disorders these people could think they are taki g anti-psychotics when in fact they are not.

Yes they both treat symptoms of the mind but have a different termiology for a reason.

Let's leave the classification of drugs to the experts before bad advice is given.