• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have totally had it

C

Carol1952

I am so sick of this mental illness between the yelling and anxieties I dont know what is worse.First stupid walmart sends me something I didn't asks for then i am trying to have my 25 dollar gift card redeemed stupid outlook keeps saying there address is not right ,If I lose my gift card i swear I am going to ring there necks.I just dont feel good then the sound on my tv goes out again .I just shut off my cable box waited for about 10-15 seconds and it worked it is about time,If it isnt one damn thing it is another.HOw much more is a person suppose to take?My left knee hurts so when i stand up it feels like I am going to fall i better not because I will refuse to go to a nursing home.Whatever u hear about a nursing home they are right.Rude uncaring.abusive.I am alone nobody to talk to now for four days.Now I am freezing.Well I just ran the air conditioner.I took my inderel because I was feeling shaky,I wish my husband was around because he would know what to do.I have family to talk to.My life stinks.Why is God doing this to me/Why? I am just so tired of everything.Sorry but this is the way I feel miserable.

B

bpd2020

That is a lot of things to deal with at once. It is difficult enough to deal with all of those things despite having anxiety. I am very sorry things are tough for you. I can understand you not wanting to go into a nursing home. I am sending you hugs.

C

Carol1952

That is a lot of things to deal with at once. It is difficult enough to deal with all of those things despite having anxiety. I am very sorry things are tough for you. I can understand you not wanting to go into a nursing home. I am sending you hugs.
Thank u so much then I get picked on because I had a bad day,I cannot help it.

B

bpd2020

Of course you cannot help having a bad day. Nobody should pick on you for that. I am very sorry that people are doing that to you.

C

Carol1952

Of course you cannot help having a bad day. Nobody should pick on you for that. I am very sorry that people are doing that to you.
It is mostly my land lady who does that she is a pain in the ass anyway nobody likes her to be honest she is a trouble maker she has to know everyones business.i think i am going to lay down and crochet, i just have this urge to cry.Sometimes this will happen i will just break down and cry i feel so usless. I wonder sometimes why was I even born?

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Don't give up, Carol - you mean a lot to us :hug:

Tell me what you're thinking about right now...

C

Carol1952

Good morning I am hoping that my friend can stay today.I do feel a wee bit better but that damn hot water heater the noise just drives me nuts so i put my headphones on,to ba du cannot do inbox dollar so fart i have made over 100 bucks and yes they do send me a check also i am pissed off because one opinion owe me a 25 dollar walmart gift card but every single time i email them it come back address unknow n worked hard for those survey just to get to 25,00 point i can call them they give me this crap they cant talk on the phone now so why do they even have there phone number there/Ugh Oh i just better get my gift and another stupid surveysite say i dont have anything pendin gya like try over 65.000 dollar i got pending so i copied and pasted it and sent it to them i wont do another survey from them until i get my gift casrd this is bullshit then my sound went off again on my tv but this has happened before yas liek a week ago.I feel a week bit shaky so i took my inderel my left knee has been bothering me ti is swollen and i cannot afford that becaus the doctors have to told my legs could be cut off,oh geez not what need.i do elevste them but the swoolen still wont go down it is so annoying i even have them wrapped in this heat it is not very comfortable.Sometimes i just want to give up.How have you been feeling.Geez I never aske u that did i/I m sorry.You mean a lot to me.So glad we met each other. with love,carol

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
Good morning I am hoping that my friend can stay today.I do feel a wee bit better but that damn hot water heater the noise just drives me nuts so i put my headphones on,to ba du cannot do inbox dollar so fart i have made over 100 bucks and yes they do send me a check also i am pissed off because one opinion owe me a 25 dollar walmart gift card but every single time i email them it come back address unknow n worked hard for those survey just to get to 25,00 point i can call them they give me this crap they cant talk on the phone now so why do they even have there phone number there/Ugh Oh i just better get my gift and another stupid surveysite say i dont have anything pendin gya like try over 65.000 dollar i got pending so i copied and pasted it and sent it to them i wont do another survey from them until i get my gift casrd this is bullshit then my sound went off again on my tv but this has happened before yas liek a week ago.I feel a week bit shaky so i took my inderel my left knee has been bothering me ti is swollen and i cannot afford that becaus the doctors have to told my legs could be cut off,oh geez not what need.i do elevste them but the swoolen still wont go down it is so annoying i even have them wrapped in this heat it is not very comfortable.Sometimes i just want to give up.How have you been feeling.Geez I never aske u that did i/I m sorry.You mean a lot to me.So glad we met each other. with love,carol
So sorry you're coping with pain AND hot weather - horrible combination. Hot weather makes me more irritable and emotional and just seems to magnify problems. I put a thread up a couple of weeks ago with ideas to keep cool. One idea which I loved was filling a hot water bottle and putting it in the freezer - then you've got lovely cold bottle to put under your pillow at night or down the side of your chair. Just wondering if using that as a cool compress would help your knee pain, maybe? I'll go and find the thread in a minute and link it for you because you'll feel much less aggravated if your temperature is comfortable.

Hang in there. :hug: You're having a really rough patch but things WILL get better. Never forget you have friends here that care about you. I'm sending a huge, virtual hug and lots of love is coming across the Atlantic...hopefully on a cool breeze ;) xxx

C

Carol1952

So sorry you're coping with pain AND hot weather - horrible combination. Hot weather makes me more irritable and emotional and just seems to magnify problems. I put a thread up a couple of weeks ago with ideas to keep cool. One idea which I loved was filling a hot water bottle and putting it in the freezer - then you've got lovely cold bottle to put under your pillow at night or down the side of your chair. Just wondering if using that as a cool compress would help your knee pain, maybe? I'll go and find the thread in a minute and link it for you because you'll feel much less aggravated if your temperature is comfortable.

Hang in there. :hug: You're having a really rough patch but things WILL get better. Never forget you have friends here that care about you. I'm sending a huge, virtual hug and lots of love is coming across the Atlantic...hopefully on a cool breeze ;) xxx
I ran the ac i was outside for over two hours and came in a little bit after four but when i got inside ti was 82 in here so i put my ac on,glad I got my internet back ,the phone worked but not my internet it was a frontier problem and when u called them nobody was there to help you.i had to borrow my friends phone we didnt get to close to each other.By the time i got inside it was working.first no sound on my tv now this.I am so angry i just feel like throwing something,. I hate this illness it litterly makes me sick.I care about you to and everyone else.thank u for the hug and the love.i love u too. and for you just being you.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
I ran the ac i was outside for over two hours and came in a little bit after four but when i got inside ti was 82 in here so i put my ac on,glad I got my internet back ,the phone worked but not my internet it was a frontier problem and when u called them nobody was there to help you.i had to borrow my friends phone we didnt get to close to each other.By the time i got inside it was working.first no sound on my tv now this.I am so angry i just feel like throwing something,. I hate this illness it litterly makes me sick.I care about you to and everyone else.thank u for the hug and the love.i love u too. and for you just being you.
I verbally abused my washing machine today for misbehaving. Gave it a spiteful kick in frustration and stubbed my own toe :doh: That'll teach me not to have a temper tantrum! Just being irritable from tiredness at the time.

So glad you've got air conditioning. I forget that's kinda standard over there 'cos your weather can be pretty extreme.

Hope you get resolve with the phone shortly. These frustrations can be overwhelming when you don't fee well. Deep breaths...count to ten...remain calm :whistle:

I wanted to find you a pressie to say thank you for the computer artwork you did for me. I've linked my favourite commercial to (hopefully) make you smile and remind you that the world is full of love and lovely people. So hard to focus on that when we're suffering and in pain. Even when we think we can't do anything much anymore - we can always spread love. Big hugs & best wishes xxx

C

Carol1952

I just totally lost it tonight first I have to chance my password because the dump site said email and password dont match,now how many times i have heard that one.So i chanced it guess what when i tried to sign it i got the stupid same message i was angry i told them to delete my account but just like everyone else the wont.i even wrote down my new password,I hate passwords they can be so annoying,then i still havent gotten my 25 dollar gift card i earned i told these people about a dozen times I want it and i want it now,i earned it by doing surveys if they dont give it ot me then i wont be doing anymore surveys from them.I do surveys even though they can be a pain in the ass at times because I love getting gift cards and money.I mean who wouldnt love money?
Thank you for the beautiful video.I think a lot of you and since I have know u ,you have become close to my heart.here is a couple of more pix.aboll.jpgafg.jpgasp.jpg

C

Carol1952

i think i spelled spectical wrong i spell then the way they sound.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

Forum Guide
:LOL: Love the 'bowl' in the first one!

You have a great sense of humour and they're fab! (y) Thank you!