• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I have to accept

Gail

Gail

that as my pdoc told me at last cpa i think you lead a miserable life and you are in crisis a lot. I dont think life is gonna get any better for me than it is at the moment but im tired of the frequent hospitalizations the sh im so tired of it all Do others feel like this or is it just me
xxxx
gail

M

maudikie

maudikie.

I am sure you feel fed up at present, but acceptance that you have this condition is the first step, and make sure you take your medication. Try to find some occupation that will interest you, and perhpas if you joined a group with similar interests it would help.
Take care. veryone has their ups and downs, but some worse than others.
Get a hobby it helps a lot.:hug:

dib4uk

dib4uk

that as my pdoc told me at last cpa i think you lead a miserable life and you are in crisis a lot. I dont think life is gonna get any better for me than it is at the moment but im tired of the frequent hospitalizations the sh im so tired of it all Do others feel like this or is it just me
xxxx
gail
Hi Gail, sorry to hear that your not feeling good at the moment. Slipping into crisis a lot is a hard thing to come to terms with and to understand. What helps me is to have some form of routine, hence why i do voluntary work, part time college course, and most importantly i've joined a support group... if theres anything similar in your area then i think that you should join them and it might help you cope in a crisis.