I have this strange feeling sometimes, but I don't know if it's a problem

G

goblin's bride

Hi, I'm 18 years old and, since I was a kid, I have a strange feeling that sometimes happens. I do not know how to describe it, but it's like a sudden feeling that everything is intense, both the sounds and my movements. My thoughts seem to have some anger and violence, but they are not clear, just a mess. It is as if I were outside myself, but it is more internal than external. It only lasts a few minutes and only happens once in a while. I was never worried, but suddenly I think there might be something wrong. I would like to know if anyone has felt this way. I do not know if this is a problem, in fact, but if it is, I would like to try to identify what it is. Thank you for reading my post.

4EVRHSP

4EVRHSP

Hi, I'm 18 years old and, since I was a kid, I have a strange feeling that sometimes happens. I do not know how to describe it, but it's like a sudden feeling that everything is intense, both the sounds and my movements. My thoughts seem to have some anger and violence, but they are not clear, just a mess. It is as if I were outside myself, but it is more internal than external. It only lasts a few minutes and only happens once in a while. I was never worried, but suddenly I think there might be something wrong. I would like to know if anyone has felt this way. I do not know if this is a problem, in fact, but if it is, I would like to try to identify what it is. Thank you for reading my post.
I’m not a doctor so I can’t offer a qualified medical opinion but I’ve had passing periods like this in my life. It’s hard to concrete it down in words but it’s sort of like a passing feeling of almost euphoria and disassociation. I don’t know if you have any other mental health issues but for me this seems to be a by product of BPD ( borderline personality disorder )