• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

i have the answer...

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
get pooped on by a squirrel !:scared:

ok let me explain ...
(hope no one thinks im being flippant)

had a bad night last night... successive negative thoughts throughout the day culminated in a bed time panic attack (the kind where i convince myself im gonna die in my sleep ):unsure:

this morning started ok (cos i hadn't died in my sleep), then i was fighting the anxiety and negative feelings again , convinced i had a nasty disease, but , like you're supposed to, i forced myself to do the opposite of what the depression and anxiety wanted me to do (ie go back to bed )... i went to the shop, then took the dog for a walk. trying to notice the pleasantness (crocuses are coming up).
Satisfied I had made an effort i started to head home... and got pooped on by a squirrel !!!!!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
well ... it made me laugh and that made me feel much better (apart from worrying about people thinking i was strange walking home laughing with squirrel poo on my forehead ( i had no tissues .. only dog poo bags which just spread it :eek:

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hahahaha that did make me :LOL:

Pleased you are feeling better too :hug:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
LOL @ Sandybob. Ive never heard of anyone getting pooped on by a squibble (thats what my grandaughter calls them)

We have loads where we are and they are always eating the bird food and spilling it everywhere. But it is nice to hear my grandaughter say 'naughty squibbles, now sweep it up.'

Oh thought u might like to know she also calls puddles 'cuddles' so its really funny when she picks up her jemima puddle duck cup and calls it her 'cuddle cup'

I know way off track but it makes me smile thinking about :tea::hug:

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
LOL @ Sandybob. Ive never heard of anyone getting pooped on by a squibble (thats what my grandaughter calls them)

We have loads where we are and they are always eating the bird food and spilling it everywhere. But it is nice to hear my grandaughter say 'naughty squibbles, now sweep it up.'

Oh thought u might like to know she also calls puddles 'cuddles' so its really funny when she picks up her jemima puddle duck cup and calls it her 'cuddle cup'

I know way off track but it makes me smile thinking about :tea::hug:

aww bless:)

i'm sure the squibble was just waiting for me to pass under the tree.. i got peed on by one a few years ago in a different park ..

we have hooligan sqibbles round ere :scared:

come to think of it .. my daughter never called them squirrels ... squidgells i think it was :LOL:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Have you ever noticed that when Gordon brown gives a speech he looks like a squirrel?

lucid scream

lucid scream

lol! Been pooped on by birds, never a sqirrel.
Do they have hard lil' rabbit turds or do they stick to you, all soft and drippy?

sandybob

sandybob

Founding Member
lol! Been pooped on by birds, never a sqirrel.
Do they have hard lil' rabbit turds or do they stick to you, all soft and drippy?

hard enough to hurt a bit , soft enough to spread when wiped with dog poo bags :eek:

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
ha ha ha laughing out loud with you lot although I am wondering how you got beneath the squirrel to be pooped on in the first place !!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Depression Forum 6
J Depression Forum 5
S Depression Forum 6