I have some unusual ptsd symptoms is there anything I could try

D

Davisss

Please do try it. Can’t hurt anything. It’s very relaxing and my head always felt a lot clearer afterwards. It’s not easy at first even though it sounds so simple because thoughts want to come creeping in. The more you meditate the easier it is give your brain a much needed break.
I haven't had a break from these symptoms for more than thirty minutes since this all started but il give it a go

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I haven't had a break from these symptoms for more than thirty minutes since this all started but il give it a go
I am going to keep suggesting you talk to your therapist.You do seem to be really struggling and maybe need some professional help to get through this rough patch.

D

Davisss

It just hurts a lot to feel like you have lost everything to this condition to be honest I just want my life back I can't do anything I used to do I just feel like I lost everything

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

It just hurts a lot to feel like you have lost everything to this condition to be honest I just want my life back I can't do anything I used to do I just feel like I lost everything
I understand that.Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like,who and how I would be if I hadn't got PTSD at such a young age.I honestly don't know what it's like to not have it,since it happened at age 3 I was too young to remember what life was like before getting it.I imagine it must be hard getting it now for you,not having it before and now having it.You know what life was like before compared to now and it's understandable you would want the old life back,

Hopefully once you get your symptoms under control things will calm down for you and things will be good for awhile.I do just fine and then get triggered by something and get knocked back down.It sucks dealing with symptoms time and time again but I am grateful for the times they don't last too long.Sometimes the symptoms are so bad I feel like I won't pull through.I always do pull through though,and I always try to remind myself I will.

Things won't always be as bad as they are right now.I just think you need to let your therapist know how rough it is right now and let her help you through it.That's what you're paying her for,to help you.

D

Davisss

There are quite a few
A few are the Google translate voice zips being closed/opened behind my head bag clips do the same thing something that causes me to collapse and sometimes faint is people would tap a metal bar or can on my wrist and also a piece of tape rain at night basically these are some of them but there would be far to many to put in one post