• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I have OCD and PTSD, a recent guy on the internet is triggering me to have bad panic

K

Karalyn90

I have PTSD from witnessing a murder as a child, OCD for me goes hand in hand with it - my issue is rationalizing what is likely and what is nothing to be worried about.. Since I have OCD I can obsess and become terrified of almost anything. To make it short I had a gaming group and so did this other guy, he was mad that people were preferring me.. He started slandering me weeks ago and I didn’t care then girls that used to be in his gaming cult Bc that’s what it is messaged me and said he stalks people relentlessly, he doesn’t leave them alone once he has a target that’s that. So this made me a little uncomfortable and then the girl showed me his mugshots and all his criminal history including murder for hire and tons of violent offenses. The guy himself messaged me and said “this is unacceptable you can’t have people defend you” (I didn’t know people had come to my defense) I could sense his god complex where he needs people to bow down to him... so I simply said I apologize sir I never realized this would be such an issue I’m deleting my groups and anywhere I’ve posted anything gaming wise and again I am sorry if I caused u any issues that was never my intention. He said get your people to not post in my group (they were just saying that I am not charging them and that he was slandering and bullying) I said I will and again I’m sorry and I do not know any of these people personally goodnight. He says “you know we are almost neighbors? You’re like 45 mins away from me” Then I deleted my entire Facebook out of complete fear … I’ve been obsessing over this and it’s very scary to me. I definitely don’t live as close as he thinks Bc I don’t say where I really live on FB. But either way there’s some creep that could potentially be stalking me idk! I’m so scared what if he was to show up somewhere near me OVER a friggen video game ? like I’m so uncomfortable. Everyone try’s to tell me don’t worry he’s just some guy who needs to feel in control sooo I thought I would let him feel in control and delete everything and maybe he’d go away but I just don’t know what to think! I’m like so scared and I ordered extra security cameras and all that meanwhile he lives 700 miles away… idk so obsessing. HELP ME RATIONALIZE. I can tell
This guy is poor, uneducated, unstable, seems like he is on drugs or maybe he just is not well... but what are the chances someone halfway across the country is really going to try to stalk me and ruin my life

MoonShapedPool

MoonShapedPool

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hey 👋
He is a Narcissist.Plain & simple!
They have no Empathy or Compassion,it`s all for their own Ego..
He wants to mentally destroy you.
His threats are empty,he wants a reaction,that`s all,
because as long as you are panicking & freaking out,
he has power over you.
Have you gone completely none contact?Like,blocked him from everything?
That is the first step.
He will be enraged you are ignoring him & he can`t see your downfall.
Narcs like to disguard people when they are done so,hopefully he can`t
"get" to you online & he really doesn`t know your address.
I just had the same thing happen kinda,to me.
He said he was going to watch me walk my dog & take pics & send me
them..He said where I lived but it was miles away..He just wanted me to say,
"No I don`t I live in..such & such"

I know 100% how scary & real it seems.
Google Narcissist Abuse,or look on YouTube.
A Lady named Marissa Peer does brilliant videos on it,that
I found really helpful.
There is a lot of help out there.
He can`t touch you.

I used to be a Girl Gamer,in clans etc,I know it can be
a nasty world.
Good luck - Do not let him win,it`s all mind games.