i have no reason to go on

nonotme

nonotme

my life is empty ,i am empty ,im a shadow of my former self
i feel nothing
hi there, I am sorry ot hear you are feeling so bad.

I am not my former self anymore, I lost ME a long time ago, but I am trying to rebuild a new me, one I can at least like a little more.

please try and stay strong and safe and keep talking.

Me.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Yeah, please keep talking Lu.
I'm sorry that you're feeling so rotten. :hug1:
Has anything in particular upset you, or is it just a general depression? xx

T

Taffy

Sweetheart, our lovely Lu:hug1:

Sending loving thoughts to you, I am thinking of you, let us know if there is anything we can do to help, but know we are here and care. :flowers:

Unique1

Unique1

Just wanted to say you are not alone. Things can get better.

Thinking of you xx

confusedwanderwaffle

confusedwanderwaffle

Sorry to hear you're feeling that way lu...

i heard someone say something that was rather uplifting, maybe it can make you feel better?

it was something similar to this: Think of this, for every person that you see out in your day that you fall in-love with, you were that person to others

B

braveone

Try and keep going, through the darkness and into the light again. You really aren't alone, although it probably feels it. Keep your chin up :)

ScaredCat

ScaredCat

Sorry you are feeling so empty fairy Lu. So hope things improve for you. You are a beautiful person. xxxxxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
thanks so much for the replies xx
i feel just awful today x there are so many things i should be doing but cant find the energy to do them
and then i feel more depressed because i havent done them im so very tired i just wish i could sleep for a few months x
im sorry im not replying to many people i just cant find the words x

G

Gredge23

i feel just awful today x there are so many things i should be doing but cant find the energy to do them
and then i feel more depressed because i havent done them im so very tired i just wish i could sleep for a few months x
It's ok fairy lu , I been through that plenty of times , just the belief that it won't last forever worked a lot for me , even tho it feels like it will it won't , you mentioned things you SHOULD be doing , is ther anything ud want to do even in the slightest?

I remember I cudnt get out of bed , but wud have loved to go for a walk , I snapped and put my foot down and got up and went for at walk I was so tired and drugged from my meds but I was so glad I did , I patted myself on the back it took a lot of effort as the mind naturally knows how to beat u up and not reward you for your good work.

W

Waverunner

I understand how you are feeling. Hang in there and don't put too much pressure on yourself!

S

sadgirl

Sorry you feel like that I know how you feel I'm only here cos someone made me promise not to do anything hut it's so hard everyone says take it day by day but that's so hard and requires too much struggle I have to take it hr by hr and somehow don't ask me how manage to still be here it goes against everything I feel right now but somehow I manage it please keep talking