• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i have lost control again ,,

J

jeztepes

was discharged by the local mental health team 2 weeks ago, truthfully they cant do fuck all for me ,,, im still taking the drugs but they are no longer working ,,
no point going back they dont consider me sick or crazy enough ,, i guess you have to kill someone or yourself before they help.

anyway i have no hope any more , probably never get another job or see my family anymore ,,,as i need money to do that but if im dead they will no longer be broke as they will get my life inssurance and pension pots now ,,,so they will be fine .

im losing my temper and getting aggressive more and more each day now ,, i dont care any more about my personal safety or health ,,,, 57 year old white men have no future in this world we are useless dinosaurs no matter how skilled and educated ,,, we have no worth .

blueflames

blueflames

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You sound in a very unhappy place mate=( Sorry things feel so worthless.

Have you thought about maybe starting a class?? Nothing too strenuous, just maybe something you are interested in?? might make you some friends and be something you enjoy??

So you haven't got what you wanted but that doesn't mean you can't get some other stuff that might make you feel better

xxxx

G

GreenBean

was discharged by the local mental health team 2 weeks ago, truthfully they cant do fuck all for me ,,, im still taking the drugs but they are no longer working ,,
no point going back they dont consider me sick or crazy enough ,, i guess you have to kill someone or yourself before they help.

anyway i have no hope any more , probably never get another job or see my family anymore ,,,as i need money to do that but if im dead they will no longer be broke as they will get my life inssurance and pension pots now ,,,so they will be fine .

im losing my temper and getting aggressive more and more each day now ,, i dont care any more about my personal safety or health ,,,, 57 year old white men have no future in this world we are useless dinosaurs no matter how skilled and educated ,,, we have no worth .
I hear ya, man. Life is indeed difficult for males, as we're typically discarded by society. I know the anger, too.

If I was you, I'd seek out groups of (mostly) other guys who've been through hell. Maybe help out at a veteran's charity, or drug/alcohol abuse. Helping out, and just talking to these guys, will help out as you realize there are other guys in a similar situation.

Kerome

Kerome

GreenBeans advice is good, look for other people in a similar situation and see if you can't support each other. Usually by the time you're 57 society assumes you have family around you, maybe elder people to care for or sons and daughters to see.

The other thing I'd do is I'd try and think a little about spirituality and the answers to life's big questions. Often there are communities there where older people are still welcome and can find similarly minded folks.