I have liver problems

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

I've also got social anxiety crossed with having autism so I really can't tell my doctor without breaking out into some kinda wired breakdown combined with a panic attack.
...but you can talk to me, right?

I wasn't making empty promises - I'll keep you company all night here if you need support xxx

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

The whole experience has made me realize I like to speak and help others who have gone or more so are going through this hell to help them.

I've gone through this shit before but I hit one hell of a depression and everything was a trigger and I was desperate, and while I was battling these urges I found treasure hunting and mudlarking by watching youtube videos to try take my mind of self harm that helped.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

The whole experience has made me realize I like to speak and help others who have gone or more so are going through this hell to help them.
Helen73 has come on tonight trying to fight the SH urge. Maybe you could help each other?

Midnight has had a horrible evening too by the sounds of it....

P

PsychoPrince

I've gone through this shit before but I hit one hell of a depression and everything was a trigger and I was desperate, and while I was battling these urges I found treasure hunting and mudlarking by watching youtube videos to try take my mind of self harm that helped.
May I pray for you on this forum, Tired Daisy?

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Its bad tho the urges were still there but Nicola White's Mudlarking youtube videos helped me through some of it. I had nightmares about harming myself badly and its been a long battle but I kept it hidden because of triggers of talking about it. I did well not to do it. and now I'm on the alcohol I can talk about it with more ease

Last edited by a moderator:
Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

I'd love to help her... I'll do my best
Helen 73 is new here. Your empathy would mean far more because you have that understanding and shared history. You might be a great source of support and friendship to each other. xxx

P

PsychoPrince

Thanks I'm a believer in a positive power out there as I have felt it :thanks:
Almighty Father above, I pray you bring healing and rejuvenation to the liver of this child of yours, and in the very near future, bring tears of joy to her eyes. In the name of Jesus Amen.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

You know they say that you shouldn't talk about self harm specifics but I find it helps to help others. I feel self harm specifics are very important because there could be people scared like me about speaking out.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Theres just so much more to self harm than meets the eye its so not understanded that its scary which is linked with depression on a great scale