I have liver problems

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I'm downing two bottles of vodka well I've just done one earlier I'm doing my second one. I'm feel so bored everyday in this boring place its getting duller each year I can't take the boringness I don't care anymore if I die from downing two bottles of vodka tonight I'm sure I'll be ok and wake up the next day. In my after life I'm going to travel the stars.

P

PsychoPrince

I hope I get to travel the stars. Would you like to hold off on that second bottle and talk about it?

L

Lunar Lady

Daisy, that's extremely dangerous hun. Please don't :hug: xxx

C

claude

I'm so sorry you're feeling so fed up tired daisy. I am worried about you, I hope you will be ok. I hope you will call 111 and see what they say, they might have some advice.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I've done about 4 bottles before at 30% and still survived with pills too although I'm not going to pop pills with them. Those pills I got put on wanted to make me gauge my eyes out it was scary I had to fight it. Its a horrible experience to go through that.

L

Lunar Lady

Daisy - ditch the Vodka hun. You're going to be so dehydrated, the migraine you wake up with tomorrow will feel like a power drill in your head........

that's if you don't choke on your own vomit whilst you're out cold.

You are so much smarter than this - just stop with the Vodka and get some water and a few cups of tea down instead.....please. :hug: xxx

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

We all die some day TD, but just wait your turn. You enjoy your life, you have your pets and you like going for digs and stuff. I still think you could get a job in computers if you ever wanted to do that. Keep fighting bro, and ditch the vodka - it's nasty stuff.

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

This is not the vodka talking right now I've been battling severe depression that I had urges to harm myself badly I had to hold back I didn't want to do it but the urges and voices are there and its like a living a nightmare, I would not wish this on my worse enemy. The only reason I can talk about this now is because is was hard because if I mentioned it anything could have been a trigger to me doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Lunar Lady

I'm sorry but at that point I just want to die I don't wanna be feeling those self harm urges I'd rather be dead.
Darling, this kind of drinking is self-harm - the level that can cause irreversible harm to your body. I know you're struggling - there's two other SH members on tonight having a terrible fight against the urge.

I will stay and talk to you all night here if needs be - but please don't drink any more. :hug:

You can talk here - or PM me - I'll stay with you but you must stop drinking now...please Daisy. xxx

L

Lunar Lady

Its a very scary experience where you feel out of control but I managed to control my urges only just.
I can understand that.

How about we both go and make a cup of tea and then talk? xxxx

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Darling, this kind of drinking is self-harm - the level that can cause irreversible harm to your body. I know you're struggling - there's two other SH members on tonight having a terrible fight against the urge.

I will stay and talk to you all night here if needs be - but please don't drink any more. :hug:

You can talk here - or PM me - I'll stay with you but you must stop drinking now...please Daisy. xxx
I know it is but its better than doing something stupid like harming yourself badly because after that I'll kill myself at least alcohol gets me to talk about my scary experiences I can't even tell my doctor about this shit

L

Lunar Lady

I know it is but its better than doing something stupid like harming yourself badly because after that I'll kill myself at least alcohol gets me to talk about my scary experiences I can't even tell my doctor about this shit
I just don't want you to drink any more Daisy.

Yes, you can talk more freely now but you don't need more alcohol. Vodka is going to make you extremely dehydrated.......

switch to a tall glass of water and a cup of tea my love....please :hug:

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

I've also got social anxiety crossed with having autism so I really can't tell my doctor without breaking out into some kinda weird breakdown combined with a panic attack.

L

Lunar Lady

I've also got social anxiety crossed with having autism so I really can't tell my doctor without breaking out into some kinda wired breakdown combined with a panic attack.
...but you can talk to me, right?

I wasn't making empty promises - I'll keep you company all night here if you need support xxx

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

The whole experience has made me realize I like to speak and help others who have gone or more so are going through this hell to help them.

I've gone through this shit before but I hit one hell of a depression and everything was a trigger and I was desperate, and while I was battling these urges I found treasure hunting and mudlarking by watching youtube videos to try take my mind of self harm that helped.

L

Lunar Lady

The whole experience has made me realize I like to speak and help others who have gone or more so are going through this hell to help them.
Helen73 has come on tonight trying to fight the SH urge. Maybe you could help each other?

Midnight has had a horrible evening too by the sounds of it....

P

PsychoPrince

I've gone through this shit before but I hit one hell of a depression and everything was a trigger and I was desperate, and while I was battling these urges I found treasure hunting and mudlarking by watching youtube videos to try take my mind of self harm that helped.
May I pray for you on this forum, Tired Daisy?

Tired Daisy

Tired Daisy

Its bad tho the urges were still there but Nicola White's Mudlarking youtube videos helped me through some of it. I had nightmares about harming myself badly and its been a long battle but I kept it hidden because of triggers of talking about it. I did well not to do it. and now I'm on the alcohol I can talk about it with more ease