• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have intrusive thoughts that say negative things about people.

TheEagle15

TheEagle15

They call people cringy, ugly, dumb, and also say theyre going to hell. IT causes distress on a daily basis. Anyone else have this going on?

Memememememememe

Memememememememe

I don't have exactly what you got but I do have intrusive thoughts, they're just thoughts, they're not your real thoughts, try to let them pass by, it will give them less power.

N

natalie

Hi The Eagle15,

Now i know roughly where you are living, judging by your details on the left side, on this thread, I would strongly advise for you to see a general doctor as soon a s possible, and they need to have mental health affairs, at heart, if not, and i know it's America you are in, you need to have a psychartrist write up an assesment, maybe get a scan or mri done, and write up suitable medication.

Also try listening to music or watch music on youtube, (sorry mods, I needed to drop in this instance) to help youi feel much better, all being well.

You did the right thing, by reaching out to us, here at MHF, but please, do see a mental health medical professional, who can point you forward in the right direction.

TheEagle15

TheEagle15

I have a psychiatrist and a mental health team around me, maybe i should tell them about it?

N

natalie

I also feel that you should mention to the pshychartirst, and a mental health team.