• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have had it I am sick of having anxieties.being alone

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hopefully companions can get you some help in the interim ,

No i dont think your mean at all, families lash out at one another sometimes,
yeah shame we dont live closer, although im not much use to man nor beast, im a nervous wreck most the time,
i called companions this girl told me they can help me I told my daughter that she says good of course she would say good.You know when i was sick as a dog when they were babies and kids and I always had time for them .how quickly they forget , cannot forgive her for calling me mean and a bithc i dont know where she gets the idea i mean to everyone i am not i made her about five afghans didnt charge her one bit.i have abirthday card for her with a 50 dollar walmart gift card .i have to send it ,i wouldn t feel rigth not sending it but yet i am so tempted not to.

Carol1952

Carol1952

oh now she is tellng me to make sure they wear mask she does care but i think she was the one who was mean.

Carol1952

Carol1952

you know i called my friend she said on weekends she kind of wants to relax especially after she was working outside she said she didnt sayit to be upset then she says she see me monday tuesday wed,and thursday so what ,then what did she mean when she said i will always be here for me,for some reason she doens tlike me calling her but it is ok if her other friends do i guess it is because she doenst see them so much so what the fuck difference does it make>You know what that made me feel like she cant be bothered listening to me especially about how i feel i mean what would u think?Then why give me a big hug and in the process say I will always be here for you.SO what if she needed me even if i saw her a week long i wouldnt mind if she called me.It just made me feel like she doesnt care.I know she does but u know what i mean

Carol1952

Carol1952

She even told me that part of my yelling is my fault and part of it is,i was yelling at my pc the other day and i gav her a migrane she told me she cant say that was the nicest visit she ever had with me,because of her headache .She even said i am afraid of losing her she said i wont.that is good. how is part of my yelling my fault that is what i would like to know she knows i have a mood disorder and someitmes i cant help it and sometimes i cna she siad i got mad over a silly stuff animal ya becaus i was trying to figure out what it was.the pc said i was offlne bt i was not. i just dont understand people one time she even said she would wash m clothes now all of a sudden no ,i am not all to crazy about strangers coming in my house at all to do things ..she know that and both of my useless kids are to busy well myson isnt to busy to go camping though every week is he and i know he has mondays off,my daughter is to busy to.wel htenex time they need money they can go find another job yes i always helped both of them to,with money i paid for my sons closed in porch what thanks did i get.if my mom was still around she would be pissed they woldnt even help her either the bastard that was doing my clothes was doing hers to an she would pay himn for everythign he is a greedy bastard. ya he loved me alerigh i even told him i cannot do more the 6o becuase i had to pay for med s and yet he walks out of my apt like a baby whining to mydaughter i cannot afford about an extra 300 dolas more a month,maybe even more to get help.27 dollars an hour is nonsense.i just dont have no choice'I am still in a deep depression.it is almost five ad i need someomore sleep my spelling stinks again,

Carol1952

Carol1952

I Am so depressed and angry I cannot help it.This damn thing with the trash and clothes has got me all upset if nobody wants to help methen the easiet thing to do is not wear any clothes at all,that bastard all he cared about was money,i hope he rots in hell,what a joke

Carol1952

Carol1952

I got someone coming on Mondays 10-1 i know her to i actualy asked for her.Lori ie so very nice and funny we get along so good.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hopefully companions can get you some help in the interim ,

No i dont think your mean at all, families lash out at one another sometimes,
yeah shame we dont live closer, although im not much use to man nor beast, im a nervous wreck most the time,
JUst want u 2 know that I miss you are you okay?How is your mom?

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi, im okay thanks,

just had a little rest,

yes mom is fine . shes been reading the newspapers.

How are you,
I am a little tired I am making a afghan going to put it away for next year and give it to my mailman and wife I got three of them to make but I dont mind i rather enjoy it

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I am a little tired I am making a afghan going to put it away for next year and give it to my mailman and wife I got three of them to make but I dont mind i rather enjoy it
:hug:
hi, are you sleeping a bit better now, because you wernt getting much sleep at all before were you.
oh thats lovely your making a afghan,

Carol1952

Carol1952

:hug:
hi, are you sleeping a bit better now, because you wernt getting much sleep at all before were you.
oh thats lovely your making a afghan,
I am some but I get up twice a night,how about you?It suddenly got awfully hot and humid in here.How is your weather ?I just put the ac on.Boy certainly not Sept weather.

Mario82

Mario82

Taking a break
Hi Carol, hope you are okay. Haven't chatted in a while.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

I am some but I get up twice a night,how about you?It suddenly got awfully hot and humid in here.How is your weather ?I just put the ac on.Boy certainly not Sept weather.
Good morning carol
:grouphug:
its cool over here now. meant to be hot again the weekend,

What u got for lunch later on,
ive got pasta

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi Carol, hope you are okay. Haven't chatted in a while.
I am tired and depressed i am missing my mom and my husband I wish i could just hear there voices.my husband would have been 67 this Sat,maybe I will sing Happy Birthday to him like I always do.I lost a lot of family in 16 years my husband my parents two years apart ,my brother and cousin who I was very close to.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Good morning carol
:grouphug:
its cool over here now. meant to be hot again the weekend,

What u got for lunch later on,
ive got pasta
I love pasta ,you know what is good i cook it then i mix grated cheese in with it ,it is so good.acrk.jpgakiss.jpgawheel.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anxiety Forum 1
P Anxiety Forum 5
Carol1952 Anxiety Forum 14
R Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 Anxiety Forum 45