• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have had it I am sick of having anxieties.being alone

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hello Carol, how are you,
We all get a bit grumpy with our friends, i know i do,
is you computer working okay now, mine plays up at times, locking me out of emails and such,

What have u had to eat today,
ive got chicken for later,

Have you watched your favourite soap,
im watching the simpsons now,
WEll the kid i have get some of my groceries told me i owe him 95 dollars there is no way in hell allergy meds cost 36 dollars for one box he actually owes me money so for no i am getting my groceries at walmart i ordered some real food today not canned goods, i got some soft bread sticks i put some grated cheese o them so good u warm them up in the microwave,i got s0me some icecream,two pepperoni pizzas ,some meatballs so he wont be doing my shopping anymore.O over pay him all the time and he never gives me back my money ,you want to hear soemthig disgusting well when my mom was alive she didnt want to be alone so she asked him to sleep over night sometimes she would have to pay him i think that is just awful unfortunately my mom was so gullable she would pay to bring her to the doctors i use to tell her she dot need to b e paying him nothing,a couple of tomes i gave him some money to pay for a car registraton like over 400 hundred my mo gave him anyother 400 then i went and turnd around and gave him anohter 400 i told him he didnt have to pau me back big mistake.he works has a good job.he is very greedy,
My daughter believes everything he says she was engaged to him but met another man i can see why.
Oh god I have to see the bitch tomorrow the land lord she better not get on m y nerves ,i have had two very bad days with depression and confusion,i cry for no reason at al except for the fact why am i like this ? Do u cry to and get upset when u get anxious or depressed,?What did we ever do to deserve this.?
I was worried about u because i haven theard from u one more thing how is your mom doing?Please tell her I said hello and i will say aprayer for her.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

WEll the kid i have get some of my groceries told me i owe him 95 dollars there is no way in hell allergy meds cost 36 dollars for one box he actually owes me money so for no i am getting my groceries at walmart i ordered some real food today not canned goods, i got some soft bread sticks i put some grated cheese o them so good u warm them up in the microwave,i got s0me some icecream,two pepperoni pizzas ,some meatballs so he wont be doing my shopping anymore.O over pay him all the time and he never gives me back my money ,you want to hear soemthig disgusting well when my mom was alive she didnt want to be alone so she asked him to sleep over night sometimes she would have to pay him i think that is just awful unfortunately my mom was so gullable she would pay to bring her to the doctors i use to tell her she dot need to b e paying him nothing,a couple of tomes i gave him some money to pay for a car registraton like over 400 hundred my mo gave him anyother 400 then i went and turnd around and gave him anohter 400 i told him he didnt have to pau me back big mistake.he works has a good job.he is very greedy,
My daughter believes everything he says she was engaged to him but met another man i can see why.
Oh god I have to see the bitch tomorrow the land lord she better not get on m y nerves ,i have had two very bad days with depression and confusion,i cry for no reason at al except for the fact why am i like this ? Do u cry to and get upset when u get anxious or depressed,?What did we ever do to deserve this.?
I was worried about u because i haven theard from u one more thing how is your mom doing?Please tell her I said hello and i will say aprayer for her.
hi. im ok thanks, moms ok too, shes asleep now,

i had abit too much to eat last night, gonna detox today i think, and relax, i was pretty busy yesterday,

Sadly some people will take your money from you quite happily ,
thats bad how he exploited your mom, he should be ashamed.

Im very careful of those sort of things now, i had a very bad relationship a number of years ago, and she was very content taking, and wasting my money.
It left me oh so cautious of such matters.

You got some nice food then, yum, i like ice cream, although i dont have it often,

🕊

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I cant ake it anymore now i dindt pay my cable now i had to repay it again this is bs,so i did it over the phone.i had to argue with a stupid ass robot call. It took me about 15 minutes before i got to talk to an agent now it wwent up 1cent next month i am saying somethign because we lost cable for about two days.
You need to prioritise whats important. Habe a wee think and see what you come up with

Carol1952

Carol1952

hi. im ok thanks, moms ok too, shes asleep now,

i had abit too much to eat last night, gonna detox today i think, and relax, i was pretty busy yesterday,

Sadly some people will take your money from you quite happily ,
thats bad how he exploited your mom, he should be ashamed.

Im very careful of those sort of things now, i had a very bad relationship a number of years ago, and she was very content taking, and wasting my money.
It left me oh so cautious of such matters.

You got some nice food then, yum, i like ice cream, although i dont have it often,

🕊
i love mint chocolate chip icecream i havent had a pizza in over 2 years now i got two big one makes mad because he works what he did to my mother is un acceptable

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

i love mint chocolate chip icecream i havent had a pizza in over 2 years now i got two big one makes mad because he works what he did to my mother is un acceptable
Hi,

Yes horrible thing to do your mom.
Keep away from him .

Yes ice cream is cool

Carol1952

Carol1952

thank u .it would help if i could get more then 2 hours of sleep
IAM SO FED UP NO I AM NOT YELLING AT YOU I AM SO PISSED.WEL THE FUCKING ASSHOLE HTAT USE TO TAKE MY TRASH AND CLOTHES HE WENT AND COMPLAINED TO MY DAUGHER SAYING HE WONT TAKE MY TRASH OR CLOTHES ANYMORE.i DIDNT PAY HIM ENOUGH BULLSHIT HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ,I TOLD HIM I DINDT HAVE ENOOUGH MONEY BECAUSE OF MEDICAL BILL SO THAT ASSHOLE WNENT AND LEF T MY TRASH AND XCLOTHES IN THERE HE IS MAD TO F BAD.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THEN I TOLD MY DAUGHTER SHE HAS TO DO IT,WHAT ELESE CNA I DO HAVE NOBODY TO DO ANYTHING ANYMORE.I AM CRYING.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi,

Yes horrible thing to do your mom.
Keep away from him .

Yes ice cream is cool
guess what my daughter wont do my clothes and my son wont so i just went adn told my rotten daughter that Josh needs to pay me back for the 400 dollars maybe more for his car registerstration and for helping him out with him so he wouldnt lose his electriy i want a check in the mail everyday and i thank her for nothing mean notnhelping me out with my clothes and trash i told her she is useless and i dont carr if you all drop dead i dont care ither and i told her fi she doenst like it to bad i asked my son he won even answer me, I wish i Never had any kids they are useless and they can both rot in hell. i dont care if i ever see them again.i havent seen my grandchildren for over 7 months now.thye live get this ten minutes aw2au from me.good news my land lady said nothing thank god.MAybe fat ass never told her what i said.I am so depressed i called y friend but she didnt answer the phone i dont need this shit i really dont and for him to go and complain to my daughter he cant pay for my groceris he got me two sherbets two grinders and two loafs of bread and allergy pills and my friend todl me 30 dollars is enough he is a greedy bastard.no allergy pills i take cost no 36 dollar i know calratin is alot but no more then 20-25 dollars ,he could have gotten me a generic bradn he walked out didnt even take out my trash so i asked the mailman to do it and he did.i cant ask him that all the time,what am i suppose to do i told my daugher i have about three pairs of shorts and three tops that si all and she cannot help out me ,all the stuff i did for my kids and this is how i get treated.i have no family now.I told my land ladhy i am in a deep depression and shesaid oh no she seemed ot be unbderstanding. sorry about my writng but i need to get some sleep

Carol1952

Carol1952

THe land lady said nothing so apparently he never did say a thing i told her i am in a deep depression i am still now ,my own kids wont do it and my daughter has a lot of nerve to tell m to asks my friend t do it

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

guess what my daughter wont do my clothes and my son wont so i just went adn told my rotten daughter that Josh needs to pay me back for the 400 dollars maybe more for his car registerstration and for helping him out with him so he wouldnt lose his electriy i want a check in the mail everyday and i thank her for nothing mean notnhelping me out with my clothes and trash i told her she is useless and i dont carr if you all drop dead i dont care ither and i told her fi she doenst like it to bad i asked my son he won even answer me, I wish i Never had any kids they are useless and they can both rot in hell. i dont care if i ever see them again.i havent seen my grandchildren for over 7 months now.thye live get this ten minutes aw2au from me.good news my land lady said nothing thank god.MAybe fat ass never told her what i said.I am so depressed i called y friend but she didnt answer the phone i dont need this shit i really dont and for him to go and complain to my daughter he cant pay for my groceris he got me two sherbets two grinders and two loafs of bread and allergy pills and my friend todl me 30 dollars is enough he is a greedy bastard.no allergy pills i take cost no 36 dollar i know calratin is alot but no more then 20-25 dollars ,he could have gotten me a generic bradn he walked out didnt even take out my trash so i asked the mailman to do it and he did.i cant ask him that all the time,what am i suppose to do i told my daugher i have about three pairs of shorts and three tops that si all and she cannot help out me ,all the stuff i did for my kids and this is how i get treated.i have no family now.I told my land ladhy i am in a deep depression and shesaid oh no she seemed ot be unbderstanding. sorry about my writng but i need to get some sleep
Hi Carol, please get some sleep and rest,
things build up sometimes and overwhelm us, we have to let these emotions out somehow.

I get in a terrible state sometimes, i really do,

Families can be a nightmare at times, i have a brother i will almost certainly never speak to again, it hurts, but i have to find my own ways of dealing with that,

Get some good rest, then watch some happy tv programmes ,i know how much you love your tv , do some deep breathing and try to think of good times.

Please take care my pal.

Carol1952

Carol1952

My daughter emailed me back this is what she told me Well I'm not home most weekends and work all week but if I'm useless I'm definitely not helping, good luck i emailed her back asnd told her to go to hell .I just got her 15 dollar gift card from dunkin for xmas,ten one for that idiot so i am going to give my friend the dunkin card i need help an when your own kids dotn want to help u that is pretty sickening if u asks me.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hi Carol, please get some sleep and rest,
things build up sometimes and overwhelm us, we have to let these emotions out somehow.

I get in a terrible state sometimes, i really do,

Families can be a nightmare at times, i have a brother i will almost certainly never speak to again, it hurts, but i have to find my own ways of dealing with that,

Get some good rest, then watch some happy tv programmes ,i know how much you love your tv , do some deep breathing and try to think of good times.

Please take care my pal.
well this is what my daughter just email me
Your being a bitch, good luck finding someone to help you out, your mean to everyone. I was going to say maybe I would take your garbage out on Fridays but fuck that, find someone yourself. Oh and if you had just paid for the groceries you ordered which was $95 none of this would have happened. You don't know how much shit costs, you don't leave the fucking house ever. You can't ask for people to buy you stuff then decide uou don't want it. I don't know what the hell you do with your money, when I did your bills when uou were in the hospital every thing got paid and you still had money leftover so how could you not afford the groceries you asked for?

I would have found a way to try to help you but forget it now, your a bitch and are mean to anyone that doesn't give you what you want, grandma was the same way. So ask one of your friends to help.
ok she thinks i am bitch huh .How dare she speak to me that way.I am not mean.Iaks for one lousy favor and both my son and daughter cannot do it.

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

well this is what my daughter just email me
Your being a bitch, good luck finding someone to help you out, your mean to everyone. I was going to say maybe I would take your garbage out on Fridays but fuck that, find someone yourself. Oh and if you had just paid for the groceries you ordered which was $95 none of this would have happened. You don't know how much shit costs, you don't leave the fucking house ever. You can't ask for people to buy you stuff then decide uou don't want it. I don't know what the hell you do with your money, when I did your bills when uou were in the hospital every thing got paid and you still had money leftover so how could you not afford the groceries you asked for?

I would have found a way to try to help you but forget it now, your a bitch and are mean to anyone that doesn't give you what you want, grandma was the same way. So ask one of your friends to help.
ok she thinks i am bitch huh .How dare she speak to me that way.I am not mean.Iaks for one lousy favor and both my son and daughter cannot do it.
Hello Carol,

Oh dear, its best to let the dust settle a bit before you contact her again.
I know me an my mum have rows , and its so stressful , i get headaches after, my body hurts too.

we all say things we dont mean, in the heat of the moment, i know i have.

Try to get some rest my friend, i worry about you.

Carol1952

Carol1952

She just told me we are done.How dare she call me a bitch then i called my friend.SHe was nice but doesnt want to be bothered on the weekends.AS she put i i see you four days a week.I feel bad because I gave her a headache the other day,i said I was sorry,she know i am the only one talk to to hear a voice.HOw dare my daughter call me a bitch and i am mean to everyone,i am not mean to anyone do u think i am? I just went and got something.from Lakeside collection.I am so depressed that email from my daughter was uncalled for.she believe everything that bastard tells her.I just contacted companions and home makers no my friend wont help me out with my clothes.Awhile back she said she would do them,my son no as usual he is to busy .SO what else is new.ONce a friggen week and they cannot help there mom,I wish u lived near me.I cannot get anything going adn I am not like my mom no way.I respect people

Hillman hunter

Hillman hunter

She just told me we are done.How dare she call me a bitch then i called my friend.SHe was nice but doesnt want to be bothered on the weekends.AS she put i i see you four days a week.I feel bad because I gave her a headache the other day,i said I was sorry,she know i am the only one talk to to hear a voice.HOw dare my daughter call me a bitch and i am mean to everyone,i am not mean to anyone do u think i am? I just went and got something.from Lakeside collection.I am so depressed that email from my daughter was uncalled for.she believe everything that bastard tells her.I just contacted companions and home makers no my friend wont help me out with my clothes.Awhile back she said she would do them,my son no as usual he is to busy .SO what else is new.ONce a friggen week and they cannot help there mom,I wish u lived near me.I cannot get anything going adn I am not like my mom no way.I respect people
Hopefully companions can get you some help in the interim ,

No i dont think your mean at all, families lash out at one another sometimes,
yeah shame we dont live closer, although im not much use to man nor beast, im a nervous wreck most the time,

Carol1952

Carol1952

Hopefully companions can get you some help in the interim ,

No i dont think your mean at all, families lash out at one another sometimes,
yeah shame we dont live closer, although im not much use to man nor beast, im a nervous wreck most the time,
me to i am eatting a grinder

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anxiety Forum 1
P Anxiety Forum 5
Carol1952 Anxiety Forum 14
R Anxiety Forum 2
Carol1952 Anxiety Forum 45