I have got a part time job today, had to give up last full time role.

F

Fancyharm

I have just had a phone call to tell me that I have got a part time job, I start after Christmas.

I had a full time job in October but I had to give it up due to continued anxiety attacks.

I am hoping that this part time job will be less stressful and help me to eventually get back into full time work.

I am once again on my way to getting this anxiety kicked into shape. All I need to do is to make a plan regarding any anxiety that may happen. Making a plan is my way of dealing and being ready for anxiety.

My plan will consist of positive thoughts to replace any anxiety thoughts that will form a loop. I will also have to be sure to recognise any hypersensitivity and to make sure that I do not blow it out of proportion.

I know I have a while until after Christmas, but the sooner I start to visualise and plan, the more ammunition I will have.

Obviously I will be naturally nervous at first, but I must also factor this into my plan in order to be sure that I do not blow it up out of proportion.

If anyone has any advice they can offer me in order to help then I would appreciate that.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
well done for getting a job fancyharm.

A part-time job is a good idea since you get an income and experience, whilst still have some free time to do as you please.

What sort of work will you be doing?

Is it a job, or a step in your career?

F

Fancyharm

Hi Burt, you are kind sending me praise. Thank you, I know you don't have an easy time yourself.

It's a part time receptionist job. But there are new skills to learn, so it will be interesting.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Burt, you are kind sending me praise. Thank you, I know you don't have an easy time yourself.

It's a part time receptionist job. But there are new skills to learn, so it will be interesting.
yes, I hope you enjoy it and it goes well.

Take it each day at a time and you will be fine.