I have got a part time job today, had to give up last full time role.

F

Fancyharm

I have just had a phone call to tell me that I have got a part time job, I start after Christmas.

I had a full time job in October but I had to give it up due to continued anxiety attacks.

I am hoping that this part time job will be less stressful and help me to eventually get back into full time work.

I am once again on my way to getting this anxiety kicked into shape. All I need to do is to make a plan regarding any anxiety that may happen. Making a plan is my way of dealing and being ready for anxiety.

My plan will consist of positive thoughts to replace any anxiety thoughts that will form a loop. I will also have to be sure to recognise any hypersensitivity and to make sure that I do not blow it out of proportion.

I know I have a while until after Christmas, but the sooner I start to visualise and plan, the more ammunition I will have.

Obviously I will be naturally nervous at first, but I must also factor this into my plan in order to be sure that I do not blow it up out of proportion.

If anyone has any advice they can offer me in order to help then I would appreciate that.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

well done for getting a job fancyharm.

A part-time job is a good idea since you get an income and experience, whilst still have some free time to do as you please.

What sort of work will you be doing?

Is it a job, or a step in your career?

F

Fancyharm

Hi Burt, you are kind sending me praise. Thank you, I know you don't have an easy time yourself.

It's a part time receptionist job. But there are new skills to learn, so it will be interesting.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi Burt, you are kind sending me praise. Thank you, I know you don't have an easy time yourself.

It's a part time receptionist job. But there are new skills to learn, so it will be interesting.
yes, I hope you enjoy it and it goes well.

Take it each day at a time and you will be fine.