• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I have falsely been accused of indecent exposure

5wimmer

So, this nearby family who were dumping rubbish on shared parking spaces next to my house, and had a grotty caravan there, although no caravans are to be kept, have moved the mess, but in revenge have told my solicitor that I indecently exposed myself in front of their children.

The Solicitor has seen right through their behaviour and is not interested in pettiness.

The other neighbours, who are borrowing this family's parking spaces and dumping rubbish there, said they'd remove their rubbish, but haven't. They too, are annoyed with me, although they are in the wrong for breaching deeds.

OddsocksUK

OddsocksUK

What horrible people of all the things you could make up why go to something so vile and dangerous... Im not sure what to offer in the way of advice but if you need to talk Im here. I would at least advise calling the police on grounds of slander etc?..

5wimmer

My brother's wife's stepdad is senior solicitor and he reckons I should let things lie, as if I take things further it may result in a long, expensive legal case in which my house could get severely devalued and cause bitterness. At least I know the truth and the family have exposed themselves for who they are.

5wimmer

These people have ignored my solicitor's letter and are adding further to their rubbish. This time, in front of my house.