• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have diagnosis ptsd. but my symptoms are auditory visual tactile an olfactory hallucinations, paranoia, mania, delusions and suicidal ideation.

M

mismatched

since lockdown I have had 1 and a half hours sleep a night. I think its been three months, my symptoms are getting more intense and strange. I am very distressed, may 28th I made a suicide attempt in hospital. I was referred by psychiatric team to psychiatry I waited weeks she didn't call she just discharged via letter. I finally was given a phone appointment last week with a different psychiatrist who discharged me after an hour. I sobbed asking for a medication review therapy or respite. he said no and told me I might as well discontinue my meds as they are not working anway. I am so suicidal. I cannot talk to my partner because theres no point. my partner just walks away from me when im crying. I have three children and a duty to them . I need someone to talk to especially someone diagnosed ptsd who has hallucinations, mania, paranoia, delusions and suicidal ideation

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Hi there. I'm sorry you are struggling so much. I'm also sorry you're not getting the help you need.

I have PTSD and don't experience your symptoms except the suicidal ideation but I'm here if you need to talk.

Is there any way you can change treatment providers? I remember reading and replying to another thread you made and I do believe maybe you have more than PTSD going on.

Hugs

M

mismatched

Hi there. I'm sorry you are struggling so much. I'm also sorry you're not getting the help you need.

I have PTSD and don't experience your symptoms except the suicidal ideation but I'm here if you need to talk.

Is there any way you can change treatment providers? I remember reading and replying to another thread you made and I do believe maybe you have more than PTSD going on.

Hugs
thanks im really scared. im freaking out. I phoned gp they said psychiatrist is the expert they are highly regarded etc an nothing gp can do wont refer me elsewhere. I just feel really really unwell i dont know what to do

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I'm in the US so I don't really know how things work where you are.

Do you think maybe you should go to the hospital?

W

Wanttofeelpeace5

Find a gp that will listen . You can work this . Keep working hard at it .. there is light just got to keep looking .. I get how friggen hard it is . But you are here and you are fighting .. hold onto anything positive you can . You got this . The strength of somebody fighting like you are is so powerful .. inspirational . Cry away all you need to . Be kind to yourself . Show yourself compassion . Sending you warmth and hugs

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

im so so sorry you are going through this x
i agree you could try and find a supportive GP that will refer you to services and keep pushing on your behalf to get support x

you are very welcome on the forum i hope you find this place useful
love Lu xxx

M

mismatched

I'm in the US so I don't really know how things work where you are.

Do you think maybe you should go to the hospital?
thanks. no im not going to try hospital after what happened last time. dont worry i kept myself safe last night

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

thanks. no im not going to try hospital after what happened last time. dont worry i kept myself safe last night
I'm glad you kept safe. Just keep doing that,hold on one day at a time.Just stay focused on getting through each day.

Hugs

Zero One

Zero One

I need someone to talk to especially someone diagnosed ptsd who has hallucinations, mania, paranoia, delusions and suicidal ideation
I'm here. Haven't been suicidal for maybe a year now although the voices were threatening me with suicidal mood tonight...it lasted for maybe a second. I had some paranoia tonight but I have been over that in general for some years now. The mania, hallucinations and delusions *pulls up a chair* everyday.