I Have Contacted A Paranormal Investigator

S

sallimae76

I hope they can help me with this devil voice that keeps calling himself an "ape" and telling me to "burn". At the very least, I just want them to confirm that they hear the voice too. Believe me people, this is real. This is not mental health. I will keep you all posted.

LizBo

LizBo

Hi @sallimae76

I had a similar experience after hugging a tree. The voice (tree) started out soft and gentle, then became clear, concise, loud, very angry at humans for pollution and destroying the land, and never said 'um' or 'ah' which struck me as odd.

As the voice became louder and more angry, something instinctive inside me rose up. I screamed "No!!!" at the top of my lungs (like bloody murder) while throwing my head down toward my knees. My mind went silent and I walked home trying to fathom what had just happened.

Yes, there are forces at work we're not privy to yet. Btw, the tree was a very large old, Sequoia.

J

jerseyguy77

I started hearing my heckler voice from doing paranormal investigation a few years ago.....so it backfired on me big time,...best to let others do it..... but I hear ya about it being something strange....believe me...I know....