• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I have come to a realisation and final decision.

B

BAGGPUSS

I have come to a final decision to leave the forum and to never return.

I know I have rejoined quite a few times but lets face it quite a lot of forum users have done so too recently, I think my pattern of behavour has been quite obvious to a lot of forum users and especially Voluntary Administration Staff.

I too and throw from one behavour to another and its tiring me out, the paranoia of what the forum thinks of me when I rejoin and give it another go only to fail repeatedly takes it out of me and makes me worse.

So this is my last Forum Post ever.

Just to say sorry and thanks at the same time for all the help the staff and forum users showed towards me.

I wish everyone all the very best for themselves and the coming new year.

:hug5:

I will pm staff now.....

V

volnash

I can relate to some of what you say, ive also come to some realisations and this forum can be harsh when certain experienced forum users lash out on you, and give you a hard time for trying to help out, i dont know your story but this forum can be much at times.

For what its worth i have to say I dont know you but hope you would reconsider and stay.

Take care whatever you decide.

S

stella

I'm so sorry to read this ;-; I will miss you lots

I personally don't care about if you drop and rejoin the forum, most of the users do that to, I don't even drop here everyday, don't consider it as an obligation but as a gateaway. I don't think anyone is bothered about that but if you feel better leaving then do it, your sanity is the most important thing, thank you sooooo much for everything you have done for me, for all that times you read all my blabberings, I hope you have a nice life ♥♥♥ and that you found stability on it ♥♥♥♥

thank you so much again :hug: I'll miss you so much and I hope to talk to you again in the future :hug: :hug5: ♥

monopod

monopod

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nooooo!!!! :cry: :eek:

You can't go, Bagpuss - you're too much fun! You always put a smile on my face! :hug5:

I haven't been on the forum much in the last day or so - have I missed something?? You always seem like such a positive contributor?

If you have to go, you have to go, but I'll miss you... and I doubt I'd be the only one!

Please stay :flowers:

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I feel the same. I don't want you to go either. Like Monopod, I've been off of here for a few days too but I've always enjoyed reading your posts. Maybe you'll reconsider..?

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Awww... I totally respect your decision but at the same time I so wish you'd stay!!

For the record, when you've rejoined i've never had any thought other than i'm glad you're back.
I think you can be very critical of yourself when in reality, you are popular here and very well liked.
Of course there are bound to be misunderstandings but we're all human at the end of the day, people are generally quite forgiving because who's perfect?

Really really really hope to see you back soon.

If not, then please take really good care of yourself. You're a special person. :hug: x

shaky

shaky

You see, as usual I have totally missed everything.
I had no idea you had ever been here beore.
I had no idea you were having confontations with anyone.

You are one of the ones who jolly the place up - I cn't see how anyone could be negative about that :shrug:

Don't go
:hug1:

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh piss-knickers!!
I thought I could still send a PM, but I can't.
This means you have to come back nooooowww!!! :)

Q

Quickduck

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oh blimmy, I only just noticed this thread! :cry:
I do understand and respect your decision BAGGPUSS, in fact I've felt exactly the same way myself over the past week or so. :hug:
That being said, I'm so, so sorry you're leaving as I really enjoy your company and love reading your witty, clever posts. And can i just say, I think you're very well liked here on the forum and I think you'll be very greatly missed. I understand the paranoia and the worries about what people think of you, I'm the same; but I know for a fact that there are a great many people here who are extremely fond of you. :hug:
I don't think you've failed repeatedly, you've certainly not failed any more than I have. You have nothing whatsoever to apologise for. You've been amazingly kind and supportive to people here on the forum and a great friend to me. :hug:
Please don't lock the door completely my friend. I think I speak for everyone here when I say you will always be welcome back, if ever you fancy a natter with us lot.
The forum really won't be the same without you lovely BAGGPUSS. :cry:
:hug5:

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Admin
Take care Bagpuss, wish you weren't going :hug1: