• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I have BPD. My family say i cause trouble but my mum is dying of lymphoma

• Thread starter sukienoneofyourbusiness
  • Start date
S

sukienoneofyourbusiness

well my sistr asked me to let her know what the staff nurse said this morning. I was told she had a 5 per cent chance of survival this time as it's in hr brain, she has an acute kidney injury and covid. So I phoned her and told her and she said I was lying. I said why the hell would I make that up. U ring them. She said no, cos I don't wanna know she like that anyway. I said what and I do? Im always the one who doesn't matter. Thats partly how I ended up with BPD. I was always the piece of shite that got a hiding and told my dad wasn't my dad. Well i found that he was when i was 38 but the damage was done. My dad was an alcoholic that would punch me in the head in my sleep and my mum showed no love at all and called me fat until i weighed 4 stone. I was also sexually abused. My sisters treat me like crap. I don't know how to cope with all this.

S

sukienoneofyourbusiness

they act like i have no feelings at all, some things hurt more. Like being abandoned. My mum also wont see my kids as they are autistic. All that time, can't get back. I still love her though.

K

karl7

im sorry youre having such a hard time.....i hope your mom makes a miraculous recovery