• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I have bpd and i hate my life because of it

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I recently realized how badly bpd was affecting my life. Now it’s gotten out of control. Like i want something really badly but i dont know how to get it.

IllusionGhost

IllusionGhost

Try and fail until you succeed (I don’t know so much things about bpd, I am sorry if I said something stupid)🌠

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try and fail until you succeed (I don’t know so much things about bpd, I am sorry if I said something stupid)🌠
no you didn't say anything stupid. ok i'll try once again. but it'll be hard on everyone else around me.

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I tried once again to attempt suicide and failed. Try and fail until you succeed. That’s what i am hoping for.

B

Bpdcgd

I tried once again to attempt suicide and failed. Try and fail until you succeed. That’s what i am hoping for.
Try and try and try to keep going until this mood passes for you. I have bpd and the mood always passes. I'm sure others here will tell you the very same thing. Please reach out to your doctor or a friend or family member for help if you feel you cannot resist the urge to harm yourself

F

fluffpill

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Try and try and try to keep going until this mood passes for you. I have bpd and the mood always passes. I'm sure others here will tell you the very same thing. Please reach out to your doctor or a friend or family member for help if you feel you cannot resist the urge to harm yourself
This mood to commit suicide is not passing since the last week. I think i can never forget what happened. I have never been more hurt than this. I have been hurt in the past pretty badly, but why is it not stopping? I think i have been hurt so badly in the past that because of that i have become very sensitive now.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm pretty sure the person who coined the phrase "if at first you don't succeed" didn't include suicide as one of the things we should "try, try again".

I don't know the specifics of your attempt but I'd take this failure as a sign that deep down you're not ready to die, please seek out help anywhere you can find it.

It may help to have a look at these two pages on the forum: Suicidal Crisis and Mental Health Forum - Getting Help about what to do if you're feeling suicidal, or if you need emergency help. I hope you can use the forum for support during this difficult time.

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

B

Bpdcgd

I think that just being here discussing your feelings is a positive sign that you do not want to harm yourself but yet you are feeling desperate right now. I wish I could tell you there is a quick fix but time, medical help, meds, therapy, support groups like this site will all help in the long run. There is light at the end of the tunnel(apologies for the lame analogy). Hang in there, take one day at a time, resist the urge, fight the urge, don't give in.

HLon99

HLon99

Your life is what you make of it. Even when you live with an illness, you can still try to make the most out of what you have. Set yourself realistic short-medium term goals and work daily to achieve them. You can start off with things that are not affected by your condition; for instance exercise more, eat healthy, read book etc. Then, once you finish those, you can move on to setting more ambitious goals to overcome your condition. Everyone has problems, its how you chose to deal with them is what counts.

P.S. Never say you hate life. Life is the greatest gift you will ever receive, you only have one of them so make the most of it.

M

MYTIMEHASCOME

I am alive
I am happy you’re alive.

I often feel the same as you and for me personally it’s because I love people massively and I expect that love back but it’s unrealistic because whilst people love you they’re not going to love the same level as someone who feels emotions x10 so then you get sad (x10 sad) recently I’ve decided to kinda like not feel anything like I say to myself it’s just you nobody else don’t care about anything feel nothingness and it’s good I feel better and then when people do say hello I’m super happy but like I don’t expect people to care and as a result when they do I feel good (I appreciate this isn’t a fix for everyone)

again I’m glad you’re alive :) :hug: