i have been wrongly diagnosed

J

johnboy911

hi i just want to know what happen when the police/government is really monitoring/surveilling you but when u go to the police, the police feign ignorance/denies and sends you to the nearby mental hospital and u end up getting diagnosed with paranoia delusion. lets assume guys the police/ government is really monitoring me . how do i make them admit it and so the doctor could write off my paranoia delusion.

guys before replying, i want you guys to really assume the police/government is really monitoring me and not say that i should admit reality that i am paranoid.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Do you really think they are monitoring you. If so what are the reasons that you think they would be interested in you. Are you commiting an illegal act or something submersive. If so you may be correct.
But if your just a standard person living a normal life I honestly think this is almost impossible. And I think you may have to accept that your probably having some form of psychosis and that would need medical intervention.
If you are under the CMHTplease contact them. If not go and see your gp

Daf:hug:

L

linus

I think it must be tough for you having all these feelings. My son passed through the same ideas, but now 4 months later he reduced his delusions to something bearable and I hope he will be even better on the long term. Do you have someone close to you to feel cared enough? Try to engage in meaningless activities, but useful for your health, like exercising, listening to music, playing, etc. Do you take any meds? When did it start?

J

johnboy911

i do NOT have delusion. i know they are really monitoring me. i shouldnt have been diagnosed with delusion. i am perfectly normal. it is wrong of them to lie and deny that they are not monitoring me.

N

nightmare57

I requested and got every bit of information (through freedom of information) that all agencies had on me, this was from social services, hospitals records, police records, supporting housing records, school records, day centre records, NHS files. I basically asked for everything. It was seen as feeding the delusion but my community nurse thought it would be in my interest so fought on my behalf and I got everything. I couldn't find anything incriminating in all of them.. With he right medication and support I don't think about secret folders much anymore. I think the NHS transparency has helped.