• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i have a question

V

var1able

Ive been hearing alot of things for awhile, and am starting to wonder if this is normal. Can everyone hear like us? is this a shared experience? How do i defend myself from psychic attacks?

V

var1able

I should clarify I've een researching this topic, general psychic phenomena alot lately, and hae found no evidence to support its wide spread existence. In fact ide be perfectly willing to accept that i either am experiencing something spiritual or chemical, except that i recently had a conversation with a man who said a fwe things that really fit in very well to what ive been hearing, and are making me doubt my reality. Im really just looking for more confirmation that this is widespread or not. It doesnt make sense to me that people would talk about it on the street commonly but it wouldnt be in any publications, and that there would be studies investigating it when apparently its as common as talking on a phone. Im just a little confused and ide like so clarification. Thanks

V

var1able

So youre saying this is common? It would help to know because ive been diagnosed as schizophrenic and im taking drugs, if i didnt really need to take the drugs that would be good to know.

A

Apotheosis

So youre saying this is common? It would help to know because ive been diagnosed as schizophrenic and im taking drugs, if i didnt really need to take the drugs that would be good to know.
Like a lot of things; it's largely a matter of perspectives. Are people who have been labelled with schizophrenia really; in fact, in most cases experiencing a psychological/spiritual crisis - kind of like a Shamanic healing crisis - OR - are these people experiencing a biological condition that needs correcting with meds? What are your thoughts/feelings/ideas on it all?

V

var1able

kind of a mixed ag, and one that can wait, my primary concern is that its widespread or not, not that its an issue at all, but if EVERYONE can do it, is a part of it. i hear people say things to me all the time that mean theyre all one mind and can all hear me think and mostly mock me for it. My friends and family tell me that they dont hear them say it though. Ide e fine except for a strange conversation i had a little it ago, in wihch the guy said some things that kind of got me going, fit in really well with some of the things i hear. basically im just looking for someone to either say yes or no, this is common everyday stuff or im experiencing some strange version of reality that is unique to me and doesnt really impinge on other peoples lives. Its important for me to know so that i can know how to live, if i need to be quiet inside or not, for others, if i need to be careful of certain things or not.

A

Apotheosis

i hear people say things to me all the time that mean theyre all one mind and can all hear me think
Perspectives. The experience of psychosis is one of experiencing severely altered states of mind & consciousness. The Jury on what reality is; is still out; & I don't think for one minute that psychiatrists have a monopoly on either the truth; or on what reality is; in fact; I think that mainstream psychiatry is the most deluded, & pseudo scientific hog wash that I've ever heard.

Is the truth really that we are all operating on many levels of reality, that there are vast aspects to reality, multi dimensions, energy grids, & spirit realms, ect ect ect? (whatever you wish to label this stuff as). IMO - Yes, there is far more to Reality & existence than meets the eye; or that is acknowledged in mainstream & conformist society. In many ways these experiences of psychosis are a blessing & a curse.

From one perspective (the accepted, conformist, mainstream & biological viewpoint) these states of mind are entirely pathological; have no meaning, & are nonsensical madness. There are other understandings & perspectives that these states are deeply meaningful & significant, & that the person experiencing them are in tune & open to Levels & Aspects of Reality, & Aware of things that most people can't even dream of, let alone understand.

What perspective is true? Are both views true to a degree? Maybe? If the former is true - then appropriate action is quite simple - go to a Doctor; get a label & take Drugs; & try to live with your illness as best as possible. However; If the latter is true; then we are placed in a rather difficult predicament.

Last edited:
V

var1able

I suppose you answered my question. I was considering that we were all on the same page and that it was a psychic one, with definite rules and operations, which were being held secret. Apparently this isnt the case. Which fits in with 99.9% of the evidence. Thanks.

A

Apotheosis

I suppose you answered my question. I was considering that we were all on the same page and that it was a psychic one, with definite rules and operations, which were being held secret. Apparently this isnt the case. Which fits in with 99.9% of the evidence. Thanks.
Glad that I could be of some help - The mind can create things that are incredibly powerful. As for conspiracies - Look around at the World & what is happening in it - there doesn't need to be any conspiracies - everyday reality & happenings is weird enough.

parker

parker

What does the GP know about psychic phenomena?

I'd personally seek out an experienced healer.
I'm really big into this psychic phenomena, but i trust healers as far as i could throw one. I went this route early on (trying to really protect my sanity) and found out that there some of the most controling manipulative people around.
They have a great knowledge of not being able to help and then passing the blame on the one seeking help.:mad:

dib4uk

dib4uk

Well all i can say is what happened in my case, i was hearing voices in my head, and i was becoming distressed by it, so i spoke to my psychiatrist and they perscribed Abilify at 15 mg everyday.

If youre worried about it like i did i sought medical help. Eveyone is different.

R

rabina

Ive been hearing alot of things for awhile, and am starting to wonder if this is normal. Can everyone hear like us? is this a shared experience? How do i defend myself from psychic attacks?

This is very much so a common phenomena and if you visit any paranormal site you will see posts made by many who experience all sorts of paranormal activity. You will find others there who can offer help or guidance on how you can cope when dealing with psychic attack, but also search the web.
I myself believe the best ways to defend yourself is to not take it personally, to not give it recognition (the voice or voices) and you may also want to consult with a reputable paranormal investigator who should not charge for their services either and also consult with someone associated within your Church to perform blessings or deliverances. There's alot to this and each experience is different. Do not take the voices seriously or believe anything the voice(s) may say. Paranormal investigators can also help in referring you to others who have similar experiences. I'm not quite sure about your particular experience and wish you much luck in finding answers. It does exist, but remember this; it is a phenomena, often not proved or believed by many, but that's not to say it's not real for you. Be careful though and use common sense always. I have recorded the voice I hear and also have 2 witnesses who have heard the voice also. There's alot to this phenomena; go slow and keep records or journals to help you better understand your situation. Many believe in the paranormal or psychic phenomena. Good Luck and believe in yourself always. Ignore the voice(s) as much as possible for now. Try and not look at it as an attack for starters; this does help also.

V

var1able

Ive found that to e true with spiritual healers as well. They just say you don't elieve enough if you still have demons. I understand that its normal, but its not like a a mainstream thing. Not everyone is fully telepathic all the time etc. Ive done a large amount fo research on the topic and know that it cannot be true, and youve all just confirmed that. I figured that if anyone would be open to telling me the unabridged truth, it would be you guys, so I have to assume you did. Thanks again.

R

rabina

Var1able,
What do you believe to be the truth if you don't mind me asking???
I believe that there are energies not of this world that do indeed exist and speak to many, but what is your truth???
Thank You...