• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I have a cure for anxiety think I can help you IMO

GodsArtist1971

GodsArtist1971

I’ve suffered from severe generalized anxiety disorder chronic for 27 years. I finally got put on Buspar gabbapentin and clonazapam with Geodon for my spikes and drops the bipolar part Geodon. Please ask your doctors about gabbapentin Buspar and clonazapam too take. I don’t shake and panic anymore took me 27 years to get out of this agony. I search everything on google app anxiety are seizures neurologically mini. Only these medications stop the brain from firing rapidly. I want you all well like I finally got to be.

Faith198

Faith198

Buspar was decent when I was on it but it caused me a lot of vertigo. I’ve just been managing with Hydroxyzine and Prozac. Doesn’t cure it but helps at least 😅

I

Italia2020

Buspar also gave me vertigo.

GodsArtist1971

GodsArtist1971

Buspar was decent when I was on it but it caused me a lot of vertigo. I’ve just been managing with Hydroxyzine and Prozac. Doesn’t cure it but helps at least 😅
What about gabbapentin it’s for social anxiety

J

Julie41

My husband is on gabapentin not for mental health problems but for pain

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
What works for one person may not work for another. I have no idea of the amount of different meds i have been on and its taken decades to find the right combination. I’m really glad that you’ve found the right meds, and hopefully got yourself onto a better path

GodsArtist1971

GodsArtist1971

What works for one person may not work for another. I have no idea of the amount of different meds i have been on and its taken decades to find the right combination. I’m really glad that you’ve found the right meds, and hopefully got yourself onto a better path
Ain’t that the truth! Lol

N

nutsie

Gabapentin is pain medication so is pregabalin but both can be effective for anxiety

Problem is that it can poop out very fast so you must increase till max 600mg also can make you fat

Clonozepam is benzo ok for seizure but you can become dependent very fast

Es corretto that what good for one person may be not good for an other person

L

lostwonderer12

so what was the combination of meds that worked for you? just curious?

N

nutsie

Before I take Effexor and Clonazepam. Clonazepam poop out after 3 week but difficult to stop take because give you nasty withdrawal

Also Seroquel for sleep

Best medications is exercise and meditation but not easy to do when you net out

N

nutsie

I have tried more brake fluids than I can count but yes they work but maybe take time to find best combo for selfy

I want to be drug free but I can't