I hate this world

J

Jwest

My life sucks financially,spiritually,sexually etc I go to work 6 days a week ready to kill myself every second..when life gets tough you try to find something that helps you turn it around...Nothing helps sex,drugs,alcohol,hobbies I hate talking to women resulting in to hookers, I thought it helped became worse they have issues and can be rude which is a turn off money is hard to make wtf is the point off living life has nothing to offer me anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

ziedite

Hi dude... I agree life does suck for many of us... and depending on your economical/social circumstances it can suck more than most. But hookers rarely fix it. And STDs can make it worse, so try to avoid them if you can, however hard that might be. Life is tough, and those that say it isn't are either lying to themselves or lying to the rest of us. But we can try to make it just a little bit more bearable. What would help you now?

K

Kelly B

My life sucks financially,spiritually,sexually etc I go to work 6 days a week ready to kill myself every second..when life gets tough you try to find something that helps you turn it around...Nothing helps sex,drugs,alcohol,hobbies I hate talking to women resulting in to hookers, I thought it helped became worse they have issues and can be rude which is a turn off money is hard to make wtf is the point off living life has nothing to offer me anymore[/. When life gets tough, drugs and hookers are probably some of the worst things you can do. Both are very risky. You didn’t say how long you have been feeling like this or why but maybe it would be a good idea to stop beating yourself up long enough to remind yourself that you are a person deserving of being treated well. That starts with you. If you haven’t sought treatment you may want to. If I hadn’t had professional help I doubt I would be here today. From what you described it doesn’t sound like something you can deal with on your own. I hope you find some peace.

J

Jwest

Hi dude... I agree life does suck for many of us... and depending on your economical/social circumstances it can suck more than most. But hookers rarely fix it. And STDs can make it worse, so try to avoid them if you can, however hard that might be. Life is tough, and those that say it isn't are either lying to themselves or lying to the rest of us. But we can try to make it just a little bit more bearable. What would help you now?
probably a therapist I don't think meds would help

N

nothingturnsoutright

Hey dont feel bad this universe has cursed me since the day i was born. After 46 years you see the writing on the wall. Karma and god if there is one haunts me like a plague. But one thing i know for sure is the SOB that runs this place wants me to be alone and miserable. I mean that by all the possible outcomes no matter how positive you are i always lose in the end. Some are blessed no matter how evil they are and some are just fucked since day one and theres nothing you can do about it.

J

Jaye8525

100% relate to what you are going through, mate.

You will laugh again just as you will be inspired again. Life is unbearable at times, but life refreshes every day. A day can never be truly replicated, and there is a small chance - note it is very small - that you will have a good day in which you can rise and turn things around.

You are not alone.