• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate posting this on here.......

SarahD

SarahD

Hi Sparkly darling. Are you on your own? Do you need to call someone?

D

djooj

:hug1: Please don't do anything. Give yourself some more time?

Nothing to lose when know you're gonna do it so can you hold on with us a little bit longer?
Reach out for help when everything against it.

Last edited:
Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

I have put it off and off, things have just got worse and worse. I hate seeing posts like this..... Feeling helpless thinking why don't they just call someone! But here I am doing the same thing.
There's no one to call

P

Purple butterfly

Hey sparkly hope your OK I need someone round to talk reptiles with xx

D

djooj

You're right to come on here an say what's going on; its ok don't feel bad for that.

Maybe the worse and worse will get better? With good support.

SarahD

SarahD

Don't feel bad about posting. We all do it when we have to. And why? Because the services that are supposed to help don't provide the support. But on the forum we all know what it is like and can be there for each other.

Even if you feel there is no one to call or no one to talk to, sometimes it is worth calling helplines - like the Samaritans, or Sane or Mind, or there's one called Supportline which is supposed to be good. Talking to people for a while can sometimes swing it, because moods ebb and flow.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Thanks for your support guys but I think it's time for me to fly with the angels x

SarahD

SarahD

We are here for you. Please hold on.

nonotme

nonotme

I'm struggling, I've come to the end of the road.
hey then its time to turn left or right. can you take some time out? just for yourself, give yourself time to think and look at your options?

sometimes we have to take control and makes choices, not easy but you can do it.

keep talking it always helps.

Me.

SarahD

SarahD

Sparkly how are you darling?

K

kgirl13

I'm struggling, I've come to the end of the road.
Hey sparkly. Isn't it crazy to know how much you're loved. By people you haven't even met as well. That's what's beautiful. Everyone who posted loves you and wants nothing but your health and happiness. They each took tone out of their day to tell you that and to spread their love. That's how amazing you are. Don't forget.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Depression Forum 1
cascityrosesimpson Depression Forum 15
D Depression Forum 14
S Depression Forum 4
D Depression Forum 24