• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate people

T

Taboo

Founding Member
Hello,
I'm new here, I just strolled on in, in hopes that it was the right thing to do. I guess deep inside I'm kinda crying out for help, but I'm really not sure which way to turn. Perhaps it's better that I find a site like this than not do nothing at all.

I'm friendly for the most part... to your face, but I have a strong hatred towards people. Not any one person in particular, just humans in general... they really can be pretty disgusting animals, and I have a really hard time trying to grasp the fact that I'm one of them. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Anyway... I'm wrapped into a really unusual situation where I've had myself locked away for about 6 years... with no physical contact with other humans. I live with a family member who basically force-feeds me, by constantly leaving food outside my door, and threatening to call the police AGAIN if I don't eat it. In this 6 year period, I have not been in the same room or made any eye contact with this family member... and they KNOW not to try it because it can make me extremely angry. They know to just leave me be and keep a safe distance. My life has basically become death's waiting room, it just never seems to happen though.

I'm not safe around people, and society is a much better place without people like me. If I'm ever forced to be part of it, extremely bad happenings would be unavoidable. I believe I'm an extremely dangerous individual, who's always just seconds away from erupting in a very bad kind of way.

There are days when the slightest of things can set my off, and throw me right over the top. The mere sight of an American flag, George Bushes face, exposure to more than 4 or 5 seconds of rap music (for example), are everyday things that can throw me into an extremely violent rage. I need to live the way I do to prevent myself from causing trouble. I'm not interested in spending the rest of my days in jail over this, and even less interested in dealing with police... whom I view as the absolute scum of the earth.

So.....I'm here because there's nobody else in the world I can talk to about all this. It's not like I can just make a doctor's appointment, and sit around with all those people in a waiting room, then have him just ship me off to other social gatherings. I probably don't own any clothes anyway, it's not like I could go wearing one of the 2 or 3 bed sheets I've been wearing for the past 6 years.

I'm smart enough to know that something is very wrong with all this, but I'm not sure how to deal with it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Taboo

T

Taboo

Founding Member
Hi,
and thank you for the welcome. I was just contemplating the idea of removing my original post, as I'm having my doubts whether I can trust you guys or not. I feel very uneasy about all this....but thanks for the welcome nonetheless.

Taboo

yakuza

yakuza

Founding Member
Hi Taboo,

I had similar reservations when I initially registered.I found that browsing the forums and trying a little input helped with my trust of the other members on here.
I don't think that there are any sure fire fixes on the forum but there are a lot of people willing to listen.

I hope can enjoy your time here :grouphug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Taboo, no need to worry people here all have slightly different outlooks on life to one degree or another. I think its quite brave for you to say you hate people, I'll bet you everyone on the forum (if not the world) have had similar feelings. The important question you have to ask yourself is why should the neaderthals get free roam while you hide away. I struggle with people all the time, nearly came to blows with a chugger this very day...

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Taboo and :welcome: to MHF we are here 24/7, do visit the other forums and get a feel of MHF. I think eventually you will find everyone is caring/friendly and supportive, you will be able to vent, and or disclose your inner fears. We can listen and advise and remain non judgemental.

Here is a :hug:

D

Dollit

Hi Taboo. :welcome:

Yes Rorschach, chuggers are such a blessing on us.

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Chugger = Charity Mugger

D

Dollit

Damn annoying kids in their twenties with nothing better to do but dance all over the pavement pretending to be interested in a cause they only heard of in briefing that morning. :mad:

A

Apotheosis

Hello & :welcome: To the Forum Taboo. I used to get very wound up with the World situation & George Bush & many other things. I try not to any more, & most of the time I am quite happy plodding along doing my own thing. I have also been in the hate everyone place at one time & another, & if I go there on my off days ; wiping everyone out sounds like a good idea, although it isn't often now I have those feelings. I'm sure people are not alone in thinking that way sometimes. I have to admit I am rather fond of rap music, but there is hope for us all. :)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello,
I'm new here, I just strolled on in, in hopes that it was the right thing to do. I guess deep inside I'm kinda crying out for help, but I'm really not sure which way to turn. Perhaps it's better that I find a site like this than not do nothing at all.

I'm friendly for the most part... to your face, but I have a strong hatred towards people. Not any one person in particular, just humans in general... they really can be pretty disgusting animals, and I have a really hard time trying to grasp the fact that I'm one of them. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Anyway... I'm wrapped into a really unusual situation where I've had myself locked away for about 6 years... with no physical contact with other humans. I live with a family member who basically force-feeds me, by constantly leaving food outside my door, and threatening to call the police AGAIN if I don't eat it. In this 6 year period, I have not been in the same room or made any eye contact with this family member... and they KNOW not to try it because it can make me extremely angry. They know to just leave me be and keep a safe distance. My life has basically become death's waiting room, it just never seems to happen though.

I'm not safe around people, and society is a much better place without people like me. If I'm ever forced to be part of it, extremely bad happenings would be unavoidable. I believe I'm an extremely dangerous individual, who's always just seconds away from erupting in a very bad kind of way.

There are days when the slightest of things can set my off, and throw me right over the top. The mere sight of an American flag, George Bushes face, exposure to more than 4 or 5 seconds of rap music (for example), are everyday things that can throw me into an extremely violent rage. I need to live the way I do to prevent myself from causing trouble. I'm not interested in spending the rest of my days in jail over this, and even less interested in dealing with police... whom I view as the absolute scum of the earth.

So.....I'm here because there's nobody else in the world I can talk to about all this. It's not like I can just make a doctor's appointment, and sit around with all those people in a waiting room, then have him just ship me off to other social gatherings. I probably don't own any clothes anyway, it's not like I could go wearing one of the 2 or 3 bed sheets I've been wearing for the past 6 years.

I'm smart enough to know that something is very wrong with all this, but I'm not sure how to deal with it. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Taboo

Hello and :welcome: Taboo

Hope you like it here and find "us" supportive we are a real friendly bunch :)

G

Goggit

Hello and welcome.
Please try and stay with us. If you want to talk we'll listen and if you want to listen we'll talk. If not, no problem. Feel free to hate. Most of us hate ourselves a lot of the time anyhow. I'm not very good at this but I'm here. Stick with it.
Goggit:tea: