• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I hate myself

jajingna

jajingna

Sorry you feel this way. Finding a little compassion and acceptance for yourself could help.

D

dewey

Sorry you're feeling this way. It is obviously a symptom of mental illness, your brain is lying to you.

There are ways you can cultivate self esteem.

Hope you find one good thing about yourself today.

Sending love

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Starting to hate everyone and everything Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
S I hate my partner Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 4
F I have bpd and i hate my life because of it Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 10
2 I want to tell him I hate him.. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
K I hate my nephew Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
L Love-Hate BPD Cycle With Boyfriend Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 19
H Hate Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 26
S I hate being compared to people including my dad Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
S Hate that im clingy Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
soulsearcher saw this and it really made me think about myself and other bpd sufferers Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 14
L I considered hurting myself tonight Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 16
M Being kind to myself. How? Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 6
L my opinion of myself is based on the opinion of others Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 5
T i scare myself, i am about to lose everything Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
Fairy Fountain I don't know how to stand up for myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 27
L Struggling to accept life after years of trying to kill myself. Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
UnstableSolace Letting myself get treated badly, help Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
L Comparing myself / getting angry about boyfriend's past Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
S I'm afraid of myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 12
V I tried to harm myself today... Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 7
Fairy Lucretia because i don't hurt myself as much Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 3
J Hurting myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8
Fairy Lucretia i don't think i can give up hurting myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
O Struggling to forgive myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 34
S I'm taking a vow of silence (I feel ashamed of myself) Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 2
S I'm Fighting A Battle With Myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 1
P I don't feel like myself Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 11
S I Can't Believe Myself!! Borderline Personality Disorder Forum 8