• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I hate myself

T

TOONAFISH

I despise what i have become. I have no control anymore. I try to hide it but it is gettin too much. Hubby out tonite. all alone. i wish i could cope better. i need to take a stand. where do i start?

L

Lady Summer Isles

I despise what i have become. I have no control anymore. I try to hide it but it is gettin too much. Hubby out tonite. all alone. i wish i could cope better. i need to take a stand. where do i start?
Hey Toonafish
Sorry you are feeling like this. I understand that feeling of no control, it's horrible and one of my worst fears.

Is your hubby out for long tonight?

I live down south in England but we've just arrived for a holiday up in Scotland and are staying with my in-laws in Dunfermline just for tonight.

Wish I had some answers for you. Just thought I'd say hello and send a hug:hug:
Lady T

S

skyblue

Toona :hug:,

Why do you think you have no control Toona, how do you mean ?

I'm really no good staying at home alone either. My partners going away for 5 days in June and I'm dreading it, I hate being alone, it's horrible. I seem to feel so depressed.

When you say you wish you could cope better, in what way Toona, with your feelings and illness ?

Am here if you want to talk.

:hug:xx

D

DELATEXT

Terrible, when you feel so low and bad, hope you can feel better
soon, can Doctor not help more ??
I mentioned SAMH to you in a previous post, can you contact them, they could give you support ??

:( :grouphug:

T

TOONAFISH

Sorry for my post i was feeling quite bad last nite. Not so bad this morning.

It comes and goes. I hate not knowing about my illness, but i suppose noone knows whats coming there way. just been a bit self obsessed i suppose.

this eating disorder is driving me mad. it goes for so long but always returns. that is the loss of control.

thanks for replies xxxx