I hate myself. things have become too wrong and too broken and I don't have anyone to turn to. No one!

N

Nancourt

I hate myself. things have become too wrong and too broken and I don't have anyone to turn to. No one!

Hi I don't know if this is appropriate or relevant for this part of the forum because I don't feel I have just one problem. In fact that's part of the problem. If I had just one affliction that would be manageable and I would feel normal as well. But there is too much wrong with me. I don't know if it's obvious by now, but there is something seriously wrong with me, I don't fit in on Earth. I feel like an alien, like I just can't understand people. I know I am worthless and stupid and ugly and fat and weird. I've never even had a girl who was interested in me and now I am thankful for it, I would only poison other people's lives. That is why I have no friends and my family despises me. I am nothing but filth and I wish I was never born. I don't feel right in life. I feel dirty and unwanted. i am just filled with dread towards anything and everything in my life. I feel that nothing is good or pure anymore. And that there is no hope now. My family life is also a mess. The fights with my father are getting worse. everything is gradually becoming more sour.
I am ready to die. I don't want to mess up anyone else's life. I honestly don't think anyone can help me and I probably don't want anyone's help at this point. most days now, I just want to disappear.

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Nancourt, :welcome: to the forum. We don't hate you. We don't despise you. We think you are as good as any other human being. Please stop saying all these negative things about yourself.

I always tell people that you must cultivate compassion for everyone, including yourself. If you do that for a year, your life will change.