• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

i hate myself SO much

• Thread starter lifecangetbetter
  • Start date
L

lifecangetbetter

i have no idea how someone is born hating themselves. i seriously cant stand myself i find a problem with everything, i'm tired of being me. i woke up super angry and started bawling. there is so much suffering i wish it could all just end

L

lifecangetbetter

i don't. i imagine all these super intense scenarios. it fucking sucks. what sucks is i KNOW im hallucinating but still believe the hallucinations. its the worst crap ever. EVER. im too damn young to be this bitter

JessisMe

JessisMe

Hey life I am sorry that you are struggling so much right now. If a friend came to you and told you about all of their criticism and self hatred what would you tell them? Probably that you see the good in them despite the way that they are feeling. I believe that there are plenty of good things about you too. It can just be hard to see them sometimes. Life can definitely be unfair and it is unfair that you have to suffer with hallucinations. There are many people in the world suffering with different things. I think @LORD BURT made a good suggestion when he said to take things a day at a time. Just pace yourself with how you face demands in life and how you cope with what life hands you. As for love it is attainable by everyone. If you want love then put yourself out in places where it might find you. I hope you feel better soon about your life and your situation. We all care here and would like you to be well. xo, j

L

lifecangetbetter

My life doesn't get any better. My problems keep getting worse and worse. It's so upsetting. My mental health keeps getting worse and worse.

L

lifecangetbetter

I am STUCK in this hallucination that will not leave. I'm seriously FUCKED if my worry comes true. Like SCREWED and I can't do anything to fix it. I attempted to fix it last night and it was a complete failed attempt. I can't take one day at a time. My hallucinations literally won't let me. I feel like I'm in hell being tortured my demons (voices)

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I just feel that something is making you extremely stressed, and maybe it would be helpful to be in a therapeutic environment. I apologise for being curt.

L

lifecangetbetter

my job is really stressful and i have no way out. and then on top of that im worried about losing this shit job. i feel so fucking stuck you have no idea.

L

lifecangetbetter

all these voices are telling me im a huge loser. its the fucking collective consciousness. nobody likes me

L

lifecangetbetter

deep deep deep down, i wish i would lose this job :( atleast i wouldn't have to worry so much about losing it. it sucks

L

lifecangetbetter

Now the voices are telling me there is a glitch in my system. I'm in a simulation with a fucking glitch and that's why my mind repeats so much

Bod

Bod

You have to take really small steps as I call them baby steps as they have to be small and very slow, if you rush right in then it just makes matters worse and you get know where at all. Maybe try to talk to your GP and see if they can help.