• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I hate myself so much today

megirl

megirl

I do if it wasn't my dog here I don't see the point really

megirl

megirl

Fuck he asked me for.umm..sex and that was great as always and I am so broken hearted others may laugh at my stupidity and I am so dumb, dumb and stupid

M

Mister_Fabulous formerly BetaMale

I do if it wasn't my dog here I don't see the point really
Fuck he asked me for.umm..sex and that was great as always and I am so broken hearted others may laugh at my stupidity and I am so dumb, dumb and stupid
That's bestiality tbh.

megirl

megirl

Thanks Skynet it hurts like shit

M

Thanks Skynet it hurts like shit
Sorry I couldn't think of anything better to say. And you didn't provide enough context in your OP; I assume you were referring to your ex.

megirl

megirl

I was my yeh my ex
I could say Just been up to see a lovely friend of mine, come home he dropped my dog off and then that he then gave me her Jesus..photo ha bloody ha

megirl

megirl

I so can't believe how dumb I am, I know we won't get back together but yep as I often say my brain tells me the truth. Bloody heart tells me different xx

M

I was my yeh my ex
I could say Just been up to see a lovely friend of mine, come home he dropped my dog off and then that he then gave me her Jesus..photo ha bloody ha
Relationships are outside my domain of expertise but why are you sleeping with someone who seems to have moved on?

megirl

megirl

Exactly indeed thanks truly for that I need to tell him into just fuck off...and I now have too..he knows I have mental health issues ...my stupidity..

megirl

megirl

I guess human contact etc feels great etc. ...but giving him sex well idiot stupid me I guess ..I am silly really ..lol

megirl

megirl

I guess my mental health workers are my lifeline stability etc so I will talk or just talk to my support worker about this situation I just trust people always think the best of people..shoot myself in the head lol