• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I hate my wife

• Thread starter Deleted member 93850
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 93850

Hello,

All my life my relationships have been brief with limited change to my life. Until I met my wife.

I found my wife from a dating app and after reading her bio she was what I was looking for. When I found out her mother died and father left when she was 10, I asked her out on a date. I've hated dealing with parents especially the mothers so that was a huge plus she didn't have that.

I never loved my wife or anyone else I've been with. I really hate marriage and all the limitations and restrictions that comes with it. But I can't financially afford being on my own so I can't leave her. I found other people to replace her but I'd be in the same boat that I'm in now. It'll be ideal for me to be in a poloymorous relationship or so I'd think. That seemed to work many years ago but isn't easily to achieve.

Just thought I'd share and maybe others can relate with me. I've been using people all my life to achieve whatever I want and I'll continue to do so. Life is nothing more than lies and deception.

L

Ladyfair

Hello,

All my life my relationships have been brief with limited change to my life. Until I met my wife.

I found my wife from a dating app and after reading her bio she was what I was looking for. When I found out her mother died and father left when she was 10, I asked her out on a date. I've hated dealing with parents especially the mothers so that was a huge plus she didn't have that.

I never loved my wife or anyone else I've been with. I really hate marriage and all the limitations and restrictions that comes with it. But I can't financially afford being on my own so I can't leave her. I found other people to replace her but I'd be in the same boat that I'm in now. It'll be ideal for me to be in a poloymorous relationship or so I'd think. That seemed to work many years ago but isn't easily to achieve.

Just thought I'd share and maybe others can relate with me. I've been using people all my life to achieve whatever I want and I'll continue to do so. Life is nothing more than lies and deception.
That is truly sad you remind me of someone. He is mean and a big loser not saying you are.🙄

E

Elisante

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Did you marry someone you don't love based mostly on the fact that she is a financially settled orphan? I wonder why she married you.

I doubt a lot of people will relate here. There is not even a subforum about antisocial personality disorder.

D

Deleted member 93850

That is truly sad you remind me of someone. He is mean and a big loser not saying you are.🙄
No, definitely not me. I'm quite charming and charismatic so no one knows how I really feel and think inside.

When I was in school everyone wanted to be like me. I was in band, sports, various clubs, and even volunteered in the community. They thought I had such a great life but little did they know i was miserable, angry, and bored all the time.

My family was well off financially and I had everything I needed. What I wanted was a mystery to me.

D

Deleted member 93850

Did you marry someone you don't love based mostly on the fact that she is a financially settled orphan? I wonder why she married you.

I doubt a lot of people will relate here. There is not even a subforum about antisocial personality disorder.
Yes, I married someone because of their financial status that had no parents. Love? Just a word that people have convinced themselves to be something more than it is.

Why did she marry me? I told her what people like to hear with sincerity. I've watched enough movies to known what to do, say, and act.

Not sure why people think lying is so bad. I love you and I'm sorry are just glorified words. I've lied to women all my life and up till I ended the relationship they were happy, smiled a lot, and laughed. Isn't that what people want, happy memories? Also I'll like what they like and I've got me a new girlfriend. Pretty simple.

L

Ladyfair

Yes, I married someone because of their financial status that had no parents. Love? Just a word that people have convinced themselves to be something more than it is.

Why did she marry me? I told her what people like to hear with sincerity. I've watched enough movies to known what to do, say, and act.

Not sure why people think lying is so bad. I love you and I'm sorry are just glorified words. I've lied to women all my life and up till I ended the relationship they were happy, smiled a lot, and laughed. Isn't that what people want, happy memories? Also I'll like what they like and I've got me a new girlfriend. Pretty simple.
You sound like you have been hurt really bad by someone. Hurting others telling them lies etc will one day backfire on you. You may just meet the wrong person to fool around with. I believe that what goes around comes around. I bet you could be a good person if you wanted to be.

D

Deleted member 93850

You sound like you have been hurt really bad by someone. Hurting others telling them lies etc will one day backfire on you. You may just meet the wrong person to fool around with. I believe that what goes around comes around. I bet you could be a good person if you wanted to be.
Hurting others? That's funny because people get hurt over everything. You can believe whatever you want about good and bad or any of those stupid sayings out there. It's nothing more than opinions people use to lable others to feel that they're better than others. I bet you could be smarter if you wanted to be.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I think that many that marry out of love eventually end up hating the partner they are with but stay married for the financial benefits of being together anyway. So as for your particular situation you may have gotten into it dishonestly but the place you have arrived at is very much the same.

N

Nukelavee

I've been using people all my life to achieve whatever I want and I'll continue to do so. Life is nothing more than lies and deception.
Keep telling yourself that.

What happens when you meet somebody better at lies and manipulation than you? Will you accept being played, or will you decide you're finally the victim. I feel like you won't take it well.

You've said elsewhere you may have Asperger's, which would explain a lot about you. You've never bothered with empathy, because you don't understand it. If you did, you wouldn't say somethings are just words.

i was miserable, angry, and bored all the time.
Well, you know what unhappy means, and clearly didn't like feeling that way, but you have no issues setting others up to feel that way.

I have a feeling you aren't going to see a lot of support, here, for the way you play people.

D

Deleted member 92692

Hello,

That is really sad. Your doing your wife and yourself a disservice by staying together. You both deserve to be happy.

P

Prycejosh1987

I would not go that far and say life is lies and deception. I am glad you found success. Work things out with your wife. You married her for a reason. Contemplate success and true love with her. Make it work.

NoNameRequired

NoNameRequired

Man, that guy was a [MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN]. Poor woman.