• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I hate my nephew

K

Khay

God, do I hate him. Ever since the day he was born. He is an ugly, disrespectful, whiny, annoying, stupid piece-of-shit. "Oh WhAt Is WrOnG wItH yOu, KidS aRe GrEaT-" fuck off. I don't like kids but with my nephew that is the understatement of the year. I just don't understand how my sister can love that demonic spawn, I really can't. If I was her and was given the opportunity to go back in time and not have the little-shit I would accept so fast. Then again, I don't really understand love as a whole. I see parent/child and dating relationships and I just can't really imagine myself in their shoes. I can't imagine feeling that way. I had a relationship in the past that lasted for 2 years (which my therapist had labeled as 'an obession') but now that we're through, the person could catch on fire for all I care. I don't know. I feel this immense satisfaction whenever the kid gets in trouble, I live for it. The raw and unbridled rage I feel at his slightest act is enough to make me want to punch walls, break things, scream, curse. I hate him!!! Anyway, I think it's worth mentioning that I've never laid hands on him or plan to do so, so you can call off the cavalry now. Thanks.

Passionflower

Passionflower

He's only a kid. I can't understand your unbridled hate for him even though I'm not keen on kids myself.I think you've got a problem mate.

S

StillDepressed

Personally I won't suggest any babysitting jobs for you, I also like the fact that Burt doesn't care about age or any details straight in there with the offer of a hit. How old is the demonic spawn?

Is it just your Nephew, kids in general with your Nephew being the worse Or do you have this irrational (yes I'm going with my hunch that this maybe irrational) hatred with anything else?

Passionflower

Passionflower

No shit, this is a site for mentally ill people.
I don't mean you are mentally ill. Not every problem people have is a mental illness you know.

P

Purpleplum

Weren't you once a kid? Did you hate yourself or do you now? It sort of sounds like it.

C

celticlass

well it is said in some quarters that if someone provokes a strong negative emotion in you. it is because you recognise ourself in them. But I know nothing ...

K

Khay

Personally I won't suggest any babysitting jobs for you, I also like the fact that Burt doesn't care about age or any details straight in there with the offer of a hit. How old is the demonic spawn?

Is it just your Nephew, kids in general with your Nephew being the worse Or do you have this irrational (yes I'm going with my hunch that this maybe irrational) hatred with anything else?
I've suspected that it may be irrational. I don't like children at all, but my nephew is- wow. And I can't explain why, I just don't like him. At all. I'd break a bone before telling him I love him. My aunt treated me similarly when I was a kid. Maybe that's why? But gosh, I've tried, but I just don't. Like. Him.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

You do not have to love him. Watch him at play and at study. Perhaps you will feel something.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

i dont like kids much either, but i would never hurt one

even though i had bad experiences with kids when i was a kid myself

same kinda thing as snakes, i dont like them but would never hurt one

K

Khay

Weren't you once a kid? Did you hate yourself or do you now? It sort of sounds like it.
Oh you bet I do, if you read my post titled "I don't understand love" I think you'll see why. I'm just not like them. I wish I was one of them in their world.

L

lifecangetbetter

I'm very curios khay, were you given as much attention growing up as your nephew gets?

N

NoOne5

well it is said in some quarters that if someone provokes a strong negative emotion in you. it is because you recognise ourself in them. But I know nothing ...
😆😆😆 Okeidokei so do you hate pedophiles?